GHC 23 Open Source Day Project Proposal

Timothy Younger

Apr 21, 2023, 5:15:03 PM4/21/23
to Autumm Joi Hefley

To our sponsored OS project maintainers,

We are excited to share that Amex will be sponsoring an Open Source Day at the Grace Hopper Celebration (GHC) this year. GHC Open Source Day (OSD) 2023 is a virtual event, and is a celebration of all women and non-binary people in open source. The goal is to pave the way for the next generation of contributors and maintainers in the community. GHC OSD is an all-day hackathon to contribute to open source projects, attend workshops, and interact with mentors. GHC OSD will take place on September 22, 2023.

We are reaching out to you to provide awareness of this potential opportunity to showcase your project to GHC to be considered for contributions during their Open Source Day events. As a key partner we think you may have a strong project to put forward. Proposals for project submissions must be completed by Wednesday, April 26.

Below are some guidelines and examples of projects used in prior years for your reference.

Thank you for your consideration, best of luck if you decide to submit.

Open Source Day Open Source Projects Guidelines

  • Open Source Projects must have at least one woman or non-binary core maintainer and provide mentors and triaged, technical-focused, good first issues for the event.
  • Maintainer/mentor teams will introduce the project, answer questions, and support attendees in making contributions.
  • OSD projects will gain visibility and same-day contributions, as well as help grow the pool of future contributors.
  • You can see the projects from the 2022 GHC OSD here.
  • Click here for submission details.

American Express made the following annotations

This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments.

American Express Prospective and Existing Customers: For more information about how we protect your privacy, please visit www.americanexpress.com/privacy. If you are located outside the U.S., please select your location at www.americanexpress.com/change-country/ and access the privacy link at the bottom of the page.

American Express a ajouté le commentaire suivant

Ce courrier et toute pièce jointe qu'il contient sont réservés au seul destinataire indiqué et peuvent contenir des renseignements confidentiels et protégés par le secret professionnel. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire prévu, toute divulgation, duplication, utilisation ou distribution du courrier ou de toute pièce jointe est interdite. Si vous avez reçu cette communication par erreur, veuillez nous en aviser par courrier et détruire immédiatement le courrier et les pièces jointes.

Clients et prospects d'American Express: Pour plus d'informations sur la façon dont nous protégeons votre vie privée, veuillez visiter www.americanexpress.com/privacy. Si vous êtes situé à l'extérieur des États-Unis, veuillez sélectionner votre emplacement à l'adresse www.americanexpress.com/change-country/ et accéder au lien de confidentialité en bas de la page.

Trustin Lee

Apr 21, 2023, 5:19:40 PM4/21/23
to Netty Discussions, Autumm Joi Hefley
Hi! Thanks a lot for sponsoring Netty and invitation first of all. I'd like to appreciate your monthly donation which means a lot to the community ❤️ However, would you mind sending this kind of messages to ad...@netty.io? This e-mail address is for discussions and Q&As.

2023년 4월 22일 (토) 06:15, 'Timothy Younger' via Netty discussions <ne...@googlegroups.com>님이 작성: