I found PROOF i invented the iphone. You guys know I invent tons of multibillion ideas.

James Sager

Jun 11, 2024, 2:34:57 AMJun 11
to Jim Sager
You might not like the strong language and accusations/curses and scripture I fire at Big Tech, but the criminal violations BIG TECH has done are all true.

This is Digital Archeology, I knew I designed the iphone/Android's major features, but what surprised me was I designed nearly ALL of them.  It also has ipod/Apple Smart Watch and Google Vision Goggles in it.  It has designs that should be in the iphone/android but are not.

The way Twitter works is it is best to post the last post first and then you guys scroll to the top and work your way down: https://x.com/JamesSager/status/1800407196049523168

GPxAauuWMAE-yvR.jpg
LQHhGehW.jpg
GPxDlULWsAAcmpL.jpg