Netty out of size error

guru Nathan

Sep 21, 2021, 7:18:33 AM9/21/21
to Netty discussions
Hi Team,

Getting the below error couple of times while uploading same multipart file.
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Out of size: 990 > 989 at io.netty.handler.codec.http.multipart.AbstractMemoryHttpData.addContent(AbstractMemoryHttpData.java:104)
io.netty.handler.codec.http.multipart.HttpPostMultipartRequestDecoder.loadDataMultipartOptimized(HttpPostMultipartRequestDecoder.java:1190)
io.netty.handler.codec.http.multipart.HttpPostRequestDecoder$ErrorDataDecoderException: java.io.IOException: Out of size: 990 > 989

Any guidance will be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Gurunathan M

Sasa Skevin

Oct 6, 2021, 2:32:27 AM10/6/21
to Netty discussions
Hi, were you able to solve this or report as a bug?
I'm seeing same error in production but are unable to reproduce it.

guru Nathan

Oct 13, 2021, 12:18:18 PM10/13/21
to Netty discussions

Hi Skevin,

We haven't fixed it. We are also not able to reproduce it. Since we are not able to reproduce it couldn't report a bug.
By the way are you using mirconaut or other framework.

Thanks,
Gurunathan M

Sasa Skevin

Oct 18, 2021, 4:16:30 AM10/18/21