compreg.dat hasn't my component,but xpti.dat has the component's interface

weilog

Apr 18, 2010, 4:01:58 AM4/18/10
I followed the steps in "How to Build an XPCOM Component in Javascript"(https://developer.mozilla.org/en/How_to_Build_an_XPCOM_Component_in_Javascript). But the compoent information doesn't appear in the compreg.dat file, after I registered the component. At the same time, the interface information is
displayed correctly in xpti.dat. I also try to delete these files, but
no effect.
Any idea?

---
frmsrcurl: http://mozilla-xp.com/netscape.public.mozilla.xpcom