(www.paypal2nike.com) supply T-shirts

junh...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2008, 2:16:15 PM10/8/08
Features:
1)you can make order by our website quicklty,and pay by paypal
2) safety. We have a lot of exprerence to pass the custom inspection.
3) fast shipment. We have agreement with some international express
Corporation, the shoes will be shipped within 24 hours after we
received your Payment. You can expect to receive the shoe in around
5-7 days.
4) lowest Price. We can give you competitive price based on equal
conditions in china.
5) We are very serious business man.hope do the long term business
with you!
MSN : junhu...@hotmail.com
EMAIL: junhu...@hotmail.com