autocomplete

1 view

Matt...

Sep 20, 2009, 12:57:50 AM9/20/09
Hello,

I'm french and sorry for my english...

I want to imprement a autocomplete textbox...
I'm a beginner. In the first time I do :

<textbox type="autocomplete" autocompletesearch="history"/>

and it's ok,

Second step :

<textbox id="text1" type="autocomplete"
autocompletesearch="simple-autocomplete" showcommentcolumn="true"
autocompletesearchparam='[{"value":"mark","comment":"cool
dude"},{"value":"mary","comment":"nice
lady"},{"value":"jimmy","comment":"very uncool
guy"},{"value":"jimbo","comment":null}]' />

and it's not ok. I do not see where is the problem because it's
copy/paste from this site :

https://developer.mozilla.org/en/How_to_implement_custom_autocomplete_search_component

perhaps I forget to do somethings somewhere but I don't see !!!

Third step :

Create my search source but I want to go slowly and understand that i do.

Thank you for yours answers,

Matt...