WIN MONEY QUICK, EASY AND HONEST !!!

1 view

emanuel aya

Dec 16, 2013, 2:22:52 PM12/16/13
sailing in the newsgroups when I saw an article that said how to win us
$ 50,000 in about 3-5 weeks sending only two bills us $ 1.00 to mail
only 7 people tradicional.Al first I thought it was a scam , but seeing
how it worked this system I realized that the system has its share of
effectiveness.
To see that it was not a sham investigation and I came across several
posts in other newsgroups of the same features , contact some and I
replied that the system was being them cash.
So let fears aside and started with this system and I am seeing results,
see the reasons to do it : your only investment would be U.S. $ 14 (
U.S. $ 2 for each one on the list ), 7 on and 7 stamps. easy and above
all LEGAL ! The instructions are:
PHONEBOOK :
1 - daniela Aranda , R. Gauna 275 ( CP 4300) La Banda del Estero ,
Argentina Stgo
2 - edy cuellar m . , 210 of 210A Street garcilazo cuzco peru .
3 - pray alex fernandez moon shots , pizarro 918 La Victoria Lima PERU int.9
4 - RICARDO GONZALEZ (air Section 85231 ) Bogota- Colombia .
5 -michel solis chacon , white street goicochea 75mts and 200mts east of
the sports arena , san jose , COSTA RICA .
6 - Alejandro Sanchez Reinoso , urbanization san carlos nro 111 entry
The fogon , Latacunga , Ecuador .
7- Carlos Emanuel Aya , av. san martin 5557 ( CP 5111 ) Rio Ceballos,
CORDOBA- ARGENTINA .

Now write a blank " ADD MY NAME IN YOUR LIST " OR PLEASE ADD MY NAME TO
YOUR LIST.Envuelve leaf around the airplane , so that people do not see
the email that it is money and keep the envelopes you send , and send
the envelopes to each of the list, now shows the list to # 1of runs all
the names up and add your details on the nr 7.
COME AS YOU MONEY ? ? publishing this article ( with your data in Rank 7
) in at least 200 newsgroups , classifieds, contact e- mail where you
can think , so each answer will be an envelope with U.S. $ 2.00 .
Whenever I publish give it a name that catches . LET'S MEET AND
COMMITMENT TO BE HONEST THIS SYSTEM WORKS ! 'll Be surprised of the
benefits you believe me !

Let's talk numbers: if 200 published I respond 10 would receive U.S. $
20.00 in # 6 , U.S. $ 200 at # 5, us $ 2,000 on the # 4, U.S. $ 20,000
in the # 3, us $ 200,000 in the # 2, U.S. $ 2,000,000 at # 1 , so is TWO
MILLION DOLLARS !
Only 10 responses ... so amazing is that you can do whenever you need $ $ $.
Remember to do this cleanly and honestly , be sure to save the list to
send him , and set if the newsgroups are participating cleanly .
By the step remember that if you post and do not send money to those
listed above, you will receive almost nothing !
FRUIT OF HONESTY ARE COLLECTED IN A SHORT TIME AND LAST FOREVER -
Chinese proverb .
Let's business rules and anger us all well , pay your debts , give
something nice to your partner or flia or just ENJOY LIFE !