Bugzilla 2.16 fixes the remaining issues from 2.16rc2. Bugzilla 2.16 is
the best Bugzilla available and all Bugzilla administrators are advised
to upgrade to it as soon as is convenient. If you are using a CVS pull
that is marked 2.17, you can just use 'cvs update'.
You can try 2.16 out: http://landfill.bugzilla.org/bugzilla-2.16-branch/
For details of upgrade options and download locations see
Don't forget to also read the release notes at docs/rel_notes.txt within
the downloaded archive.
Fixes since RC2 (highlights):
- Continued documentation changes; documentation has been completely
overhauled since 2.14.
- buglist.cgi checks for ORDER validity are wrong
- default version for bug entry not read from cookies
- SQL error when sorting by bugs.votes with explicit direction
- duplicates.cgi sort by delta sorts in wrong direction
- Email prefs: Reporter / Owner messed up
- assignee/qa contact can't access secure bugs
- need to trim the entered assignee's email address
- No list of votes shown if there is a + sign in the address
- Locks profiles table so adding a CC while creating a bug doesn't fail.
- confirmation doesn't propagate when reassigning to new prod/component
- After deleting remembered query it is still in page footer
- Show votes by bug -list has a logged out footer
- ccing an invalid user on a bug posts the bug anyway
- Mozilla's Site navigation bar didn't work
- user without canconfirm should not get option to their bugs as NEW
- Make email changes work
- 'My Votes' link missing from footer
- QA Contact stuff displayed even if you aren't using QA Contacts
- verify-new-product doubles comment linefeeds on Win32