How to import the new bugs into bugzilla from excel (Bugzilla version 4.4.6)

Ram

Oct 10, 2017, 8:30:47 PM10/10/17
Hi ,

We have 500 bugs in Excel file. i have to import in My Bugzilla. Is it possible to import new bugs into Bugzilla from excel?

My Bugzilla version 4.4.6

I tried importxml.pl using with perl. its not working for me . Please share your knowledge, if anyone knows?

C:\>perl -T C:\Users\xyz\Documents\Bugzilla\importxml.pl -v C:\Users\xyz\D
ocuments\Bugzilla\bug.xml
Can't load 'C:/Perl/perl/site/lib/auto/XML/Parser/Expat/Expat.xs.dll' for module
XML::Parser::Expat: load_file:The specified module could not be found at C:/Per
l/perl/lib/DynaLoader.pm line 193.
at C:/Perl/perl/site/lib/XML/Parser.pm line 18.
Compilation failed in require at C:/Perl/perl/site/lib/XML/Parser.pm line 18.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:/Perl/perl/site/lib/XML/Parser.pm line 22
.
Compilation failed in require at C:/Perl/perl/vendor/lib/XML/Twig.pm line 149.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:/Perl/perl/vendor/lib/XML/Twig.pm line 14
9.
Compilation failed in require at C:\Users\xyz\Documents\Bugzilla\importxml.pl
line 75.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:\Users\xyz\Documents\Bugzilla\importxm
l.pl line 75.

Thanks,
Ram