Common Queries for bugs assigned errantly include subdirectory in link

dyk...@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2017, 12:15:39 PM11/29/17
Common queries for the buglist.cgi include the /buglist/ in the link so the page errors out. If I remove the /bugzilla/ from the link the page displays correctly.

Link as shown on index.cgi page:

http://bugzilla.domain.com/buglist.cgi?f1=assigned_to&o1=equals&v1=%25user%25&resolution=---

Page called:

http://bugzilla.sbisys.com/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?f1=assigned_to&o1=equals&v1=%25user%25&resolution=---

Access forbidden!

You don't have permission to access the requested object. It is either read-protected or not readable by the server.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 403

bugzilla.sbisys.com
Apache/2.4.28 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.0.2l PHP/7.1.10

All other links work, I have looked everywhere to find where the subfolder is being inserted.