Car Stickers | Label Sticker Printing Malaysia | 50percent Print

jagadeesh illa

Dec 20, 2017, 2:21:38 AM12/20/17
Label Sticker Printing Malaysia

Fifty percent print specializes in Label Sticker Printing in Malaysia and car sticker printing. We offer a complete range of high quality self-adhesive stickers and labels in various types of materials, sizes, shapes, and finishing. Besides stickers and labels, we also print other marketing collaterals such as brochures, flyers, leaflet, name card, envelopes, letterhead, notebook, corporate folders, posters, packaging boxes, and many more sticker printings in Malaysia.

Sticker or label printing these days is been used to creating very interesting introduction to a product or service. We provide sticker printing services such as Stickers, Label printing, car stickers and custom stickers to our customers. In Fifty percent print, we provide you with a variety of quality custom stickers that is suitable for any occasion, indoor or outdoor.

Short run sticker:

Short run sticker printing is suitable for small quantity and mostly use for label purposes. Custom stickers in short run frequently used by company that need to label their products in order to send the precise products to their customer by wide varieties of sizes for sticker printing. Short run sticker printing service will fit to all types of businesses that would like to advertise in a Innovative way.

Car Window Stickers:

Car Stickers can be printed either on single side or both sided. Window stickers are normally used by the car servicing centre to remind the customer on the next servicing date as it can be stick on the on the car windscreen. Car Window is another popular product to create and promote brand awareness.

For more details,
visit:http://www.50percentprint.com/cms_label-sticker-printing-malaysia.html
Contact:+60387244888