Sidebar changing size.

VIC...@operamail.com

Oct 21, 2006, 2:56:09 PM10/21/06
I hope I'm asking this question to the right group. After months of
using Google Sidebar with no problems both my wife and myself on our
seperate computors have experienced problems with it...In my case the
photos I have running through it have become about a fifth the size
they were . In my wife's case the whole sidebar suddenly doubled in
width so that it is taking up about one third of the width of the
screen.
Neither of us can find answers to these irritations.