已查看 1 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Ant

未读,
2022年12月9日 20:40:132022/12/9
收件人
https://wiki.mozilla.org/SeaMonkey/StatusMeetings/2022-12-11
--
"[Jesus said,] 'I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.'" --John 15:5,8. Boo 2 my cut dry lips, dropped iPhone & its finger holder, window blind's broken string, spreading biological vir(uses/i), cold temperatures, etc. Slept over 7 hrs. 2 days in a row so far.
| |o o| |
\ _ /
( )
0 个新帖子