SeaMonkey 2.53.16 is out!

Ant

Mar 30, 2023, 11:38:47 PM3/30/23
https://blog.seamonkey-project.org/2023/03/31/seamonkey-2-53-16-is-out/ :D
--
"I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness." --John 12:46. Early mawny poops into my diaper, colony, mo. dentist, many updates & digital bugs, good new space scifi TV (SW & ST) eps., & no more E3 this wk.
| |o o| |
\ _ /
( )

meagain

Apr 2, 2023, 8:38:57 PM4/2/23
Apr 3, 2023, 1:43:47 AM4/3/23
Am 31.03.2023 um 03:38:36 Uhr schrieb Ant:

> https://blog.seamonkey-project.org/2023/03/31/seamonkey-2-53-16-is-out/

|Remove ftp/file tree view support bug 1239239.

This is bad news.