Staples web site problem?

🐴 Mr. Ed 🐴

Jul 7, 2022, 2:21:16 PM7/7/22
Anyone else having problems with Staples website?
Nothing seems to work right with any of their pages with either SM or FF
Seem to be ok (at least the ones I tried) using my I-Phone.

--
"This is America! You can't make a horse
testify against himself!" -Mister Ed

David E. Ross

Jul 7, 2022, 2:33:10 PM7/7/22
On 7/7/2022 11:21 AM, 🐴 Mr. Ed 🐴 wrote:
> Anyone else having problems with Staples website?
> Nothing seems to work right with any of their pages with either SM or FF
> Seem to be ok (at least the ones I tried) using my I-Phone.

Try posting at alt.comp.software.seamonkey, which gets more attention
and "traffic" than netscape.public.mozilla.seamonkey.

--
David E. Ross
"A Message to Those Who Are Not Vaccinated"

Andrew

Jul 7, 2022, 3:28:56 PM7/7/22

Nope, https://www.staples.com/ looks ok to me.

--
This mail has been tested by https://RKIvirus.com/ and has been found to
contain Covid-19. Disinfect after reading.

🐴 Mr. Ed 🐴

Jul 8, 2022, 7:38:06 AM7/8/22
On 7/7/2022 2:21 PM, 🐴 Mr. Ed 🐴 wrote:
> Anyone else having problems with Staples website?
> Nothing seems to work right with any of their pages with either SM or FF
> Seem to be ok (at least the ones I tried) using my I-Phone.

Today all is fine. For two days I could not log in - page keep looping back to log in.
When trying to look at weekly sales page it would just reload the same page.
And other abnormalities. Unexplained..

David E. Ross

Jul 8, 2022, 11:01:09 AM7/8/22
On 7/8/2022 4:37 AM, 🐴 Mr. Ed 🐴 wrote:
> On 7/7/2022 2:21 PM, 🐴 Mr. Ed 🐴 wrote:
>> Anyone else having problems with Staples website?
>> Nothing seems to work right with any of their pages with either SM or FF
>> Seem to be ok (at least the ones I tried) using my I-Phone.
>>

> Today all is fine. For two days I could not log in - page keep looping back to log in.
> When trying to look at weekly sales page it would just reload the same page.
> And other abnormalities. Unexplained..

Sometimes, the problem lies within either the Web page or its server.

Ant

Jul 9, 2022, 6:07:37 PM7/9/22
On 7/7/2022 12:28 PM, Andrew wrote:
> 🐴 Mr. Ed 🐴 wrote:
>> Anyone else having problems with Staples website?
>> Nothing seems to work right with any of their pages with either SM or FF
>> Seem to be ok (at least the ones I tried) using my I-Phone.
>
> Nope, https://www.staples.com/ looks ok to me.

Ditto while browsing for ink cartridges for my old HP PhotoSmart 8450
printer from 2005.
--
Time to replace HP PhotoSmart 8450 from 2005? Lifey issy getty slammy?
this signature correctly.
| |o o| | Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
\ _ / Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
( )