SeaMonkey/StatusMeetings/2023-05-28

Ant

May 26, 2023, 9:19:58 PM5/26/23
https://wiki.mozilla.org/SeaMonkey/StatusMeetings/2023-05-28
--
"O LORD, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." --Isaiah 25:1. Slammy weeky so far & summer break already? Thanks God 4 no outings. Dang medias, NBA (Lakers, Celtics, & Heat), colony, issues, humans, bodies, weather, VZW, etc.
| |o o| |
\ _ /
( )