SeaMonkey v2.53.10.1 released!

Ant

Dec 14, 2021, 5:54:15 AM12/14/21
https://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.53.10.1/
--
Incoming major (<1?") winter rain storm 2 do more preparations 4 da cold
nest & colony! Also, 2 many free weekend games & software upgrades
again! Dang strikes. :(
this signature correctly.
/\___/\ http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
/ /\ /\ \
| |o o| | Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
\ _ / Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
( )

Andrew

Dec 14, 2021, 6:07:26 AM12/14/21
Ant wrote:
> https://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.53.10.1/

Old news, it was released around 34 hours before you posted.

richmond

Dec 14, 2021, 8:49:36 AM12/14/21
The Help -> Check for Updates automatic update worked this time.

Ant

Dec 14, 2021, 2:24:10 PM12/14/21
Where? I don't see that original thread in this newsgroup.
--
Cold & windy winter rain storm is here! Also, 2 many free weekend games

Andrew

Dec 14, 2021, 2:28:57 PM12/14/21
Ant wrote:
> On 12/14/2021 3:07 AM, Andrew wrote:
>> Ant wrote:
>>> https://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.53.10.1/
>>
>> Old news, it was released around 34 hours before you posted.
>
> Where? I don't see that original thread in this newsgroup.

alt.comp.software.seamonkey - in a thread started by you.
One of the responses was by FRG, content: "Try again now."

Ant

Dec 14, 2021, 2:34:14 PM12/14/21
Ah, but I was only posting for old netscape.public.mozilla.seamonkey
newsgroup. :P