enjoymydeals.com web site keeps showing "It appears your session has expired. Please refresh the page to get back to our amazing deals!"

Ant

Dec 24, 2021, 2:56:43 AM12/24/21
https://enjoymydeals.enjoymydeals.com even with a brand new profile with
defaults and fake UAs. It doesn't know older Gecko versions? I had to
use Firefox v95.0.2. :(
--
Dang coldness, colony, works, leaks, rain, mess, z, software upgrades,
free games, spams, (scam/fraud)s, greeds, inflations, illnesses, body,
| |o o| | Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
\ _ / Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
( )