Mostly blank YouTube's web pages?

1 view

Ant

Nov 13, 2021, 5:41:06 PM11/13/21
Even channels are like that like in
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq6aw03lNILzV96UvEAASfQ. :(
--
It's summer again! Weather and life are loco! Being old sucks. :(
this signature correctly.
/\___/\ http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
/ /\ /\ \
| |o o| | Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
\ _ / Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
( )

Jonathan Wilson

Nov 17, 2021, 12:37:32 AM11/17/21
> Even channels are like that like in
> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq6aw03lNILzV96UvEAASfQ. :(
I have the latest SeaMonkey and I get blank channel pages as well. Tried a
pile of user agent overrides and it doesn't work.

Works fine in other browsers so its not my PC or connection and I tried
turning off adblockers and no luck.

Ant

Nov 17, 2021, 8:01:25 PM11/17/21
Yep. It's YouTube and SeaMonkey. Even a brand new SeaMonkey profile with
its defaults didn't work. :(
--
Is summer finally over? Weather, buggy and slammy life are so crazy!