Unable to view images and animated GIFs, their comments, etc.

1 view

Ant

Sep 30, 2021, 2:32:37 AM9/30/21
No problems with its home page, but its specific web pages are blank
like in https://imgur.com/gallery/ccNaV8F. I'm using SeaMonkey v2.53.9.1
web browser in my updated 64-bit W10 Pro. PC. Its User agent:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/60.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.9.1. I even tried a brand new profile too!
It seems to have started weeks ago too. :(

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)
--
So many leaks (liquid [need a plumber for my body too] & digital types),
sneezes, pains, videos, issues, software updates, games, etc. Also, BUSY
| |o o| | Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
\ _ / Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
( )

Daniel65

Sep 30, 2021, 3:49:01 AM9/30/21
Ant wrote on 30/9/21 4:32 pm:
> No problems with its home page, but its specific web pages are blank
> like in https://imgur.com/gallery/ccNaV8F. I'm using SeaMonkey v2.53.9.1
> web browser in my updated 64-bit W10 Pro. PC. Its User agent:
> Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101
> Firefox/60.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.9.1. I even tried a brand new profile too!
> It seems to have started weeks ago too. :(
>
> Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)

For both the link you provide and its base page, https://imgur.com/, I
get a flash of an actual page ... and then it rapidly goes black

Just updated to .....

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101
SeaMonkey/2.53.9.1
Build identifier: 20210921174532
--
Daniel

Ant

Sep 30, 2021, 3:41:16 PM9/30/21
Yup, that's the symptoms I get. :(

FC

Sep 30, 2021, 5:58:41 PM9/30/21
Ant wrote:
> No problems with its home page, but its specific web pages are blank
> like in https://imgur.com/gallery/ccNaV8F. I'm using SeaMonkey v2.53.9.1
> web browser in my updated 64-bit W10 Pro. PC. Its User agent:
> Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101
> Firefox/60.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.9.1. I even tried a brand new profile too!
> It seems to have started weeks ago too. :(
>
> Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)

I have not been able to view images in imgur for a long time now. I
gave up and moved on to another image site.

Ant

Oct 1, 2021, 1:30:10 AM10/1/21
Which one do you use now?
--
So many leaks (liquid & digital types), sneezes, pains, videos, issues,

FC

Oct 1, 2021, 2:18:13 PM10/1/21
Ant wrote:
> On 9/30/2021 2:58 PM, FC wrote:
>> Ant wrote:
>>> No problems with its home page, but its specific web pages are blank
>>> like in https://imgur.com/gallery/ccNaV8F. I'm using SeaMonkey v2.53.9.1
>>> web browser in my updated 64-bit W10 Pro. PC. Its User agent:
>>> Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101
>>> Firefox/60.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.9.1. I even tried a brand new profile
>>> too! It seems to have started weeks ago too. :(
>>>
>>> Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)
>>
>> I have not been able to view images in imgur for a long time now.  I
>> gave up and moved on to another image site.
>
> Which one do you use now?

I found two: kek.gg and imgbb.com.

Ant

Oct 2, 2021, 11:21:22 PM10/2/21
http://kek.gg doesn't seem to upload after I I pick a small image file.
:( http://imgbb.com worked though.
--
So many leaks (liquid & digital types), sneezes, itches, pains, videos,

Dirk Fieldhouse

Oct 28, 2021, 8:27:03 AM10/28/21
On 03/10/2021 04:21, Ant wrote:
> On 10/1/2021 11:18 AM, FC wrote:
>> Ant wrote:

>>> Which one do you use now?
>>
>> I found two: kek.gg and imgbb.com.
>
> http://kek.gg doesn't seem to upload after I I pick a small image file.
> :( http://imgbb.com worked though.

UserJS solution (still valid, also for the dailybeast.com) as posted in
the a.c.sm group; fixes black page for Found Peanut when not enrolled in
beta program.

Oct 28, 2021, 2:54:24 PM10/28/21
Ant wrote:
> No problems with its home page, but its specific web pages are blank
> like in https://imgur.com/gallery/ccNaV8F. I'm using SeaMonkey v2.53.9.1
> web browser in my updated 64-bit W10 Pro. PC. Its User agent:
> Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101
> Firefox/60.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.9.1. I even tried a brand new profile too!
> It seems to have started weeks ago too. :(
>
> Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)

The imgur site does not work for me either. I gave up on it and found
other image storing sites.

Rufus

Nov 9, 2021, 7:19:20 PM11/9/21
What is odd to me is Tumbler - SM works on Tumbler homepages, but not on
Tumbler Archive pages - no display of any images on the Archive pages;
the pages won't load anything but the top few lines.

--
- Rufus