Present: myk, asa, seth, chofmann, mitchell, scc, gerv.
*1.5 Final update*
- We didn't branch last week
- 10 days behind schedule with branching
- 6-8 bugs on the list, after two rounds of triage
- chofmann and asa want to do a RC early this week, and another next
week, both off the branch
- 1.5 beta usage not very high
- strongly want to branch this week
- "Roadmap out of date" is a known issue; brendan to update as soon as
- 100 bugfixes since 1.4
- 3 big flaws fixed (which were in NS 7.1)
- Asa spent the weekend testing, and verifying high profile stuff
- This is a minor release and so will be a low-key rollout
- Hope to do that this week
- New CVS mirror is too fast! It makes Tinderbox able to cycle too
- Roughly half the services now run from Foundation hardware
- On course to get everything done by September 30th
- Myk looking into the possibility of a good mirror system for mozilla
- Change meetings henceforth to include Foundation employees
- Put up a page of people who are employed by the Foundation
> please let me know what are the "3 big flaws fixed (which were in NS 7.1)".
You'd have to ask Asa which three he was referring to. Or search for
critical/blocker bugs targetted at 1.4.1.
One was probably the GDI resources problem on Win98/ME.