Therefore, once we get the few remaining patches in tonight, we're
planning to tag the tree with a tag that is *likely* to become 1.0.
Then we're going to reopen the 1.0 branch to drivers-approved checkins.
(Netscape employees will have additional ADT approval requirements, but
they should already know about those.)
If we need to take additional fixes for 1.0, we'll either push the tag
(if the files in question haven't otherwise changed on the branch) or
branch the necessary files (or more) and re-tag. We don't expect to
have to do this. If we do, we'll decide later exactly how to handle it.
-David (for drivers)
L. David Baron <URL: http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~dbaron/ >