One of the contractors of my employer has a serious budget (and I mean
serious) for a Mozilla related project and they are looking for two
network engineers, two build engineers (guys that can do almost
anything) and four software engineers with full understanding of the
Mozilla source code, with a proven track record.
Who are 'we':
- this information is on a need to know basis only.
What is you business/involvement:
- I will be your guide and boss.
What's the location of the job:
- Ibiza (time to party on Saterdays and time to relax on Sundays).
What do we offer:
- you make a tax free salary up to $18,500 per month, including stress
compensation et all, depending on your age, current living standards and
- a place to stay equiped with airconditioning in every room
- everything you need for the job, including: clothing, breakfast
(07:00), lunch (12:00), dinner (21:00), computer hardware (anything/any
brand you need).
- tickets from anywere on the globe, with the exception of countries
that are not generally excepted by export regulations.
- free gym and VIP passes for the main disco (I know all the good
places, and DJ's so do't you worry).
- a car, motor or boat for transportation.
Who can join:
- people from age 21 and up.
- people without a 'questionable' criminal record.
- non smokers.
- people that last long (work hours are seriously long).
- people with common sense, humor is a plus.
Who can't join:
- people with a 'questionable' criminal record.
- people with health problems.
- people who hate the military/goverment.
- pick your choice.
- heavy drinkers or other addicts.
What are we going to developer?
- a product, other information is only available to screened people
after signing a non-disclosure.
Who's paying for all this?
- my employer. You get paid, in advance, on the day that you fly to
Ibiza (probably from Germany), after every other period of four weeks.
What should I do?
- we need your Social Security ID, or passport number for people located
- send me your CV and I'll forward it, after reading it myself. Again, I
will be your 'boss' for many moons (only one lame person left in all
these years, oh and I've kicked a few suckers myself).
- you better inform us about who you are and what you did in the past,
because we will get a hold on it anyways.
When do we hear from you/your employer again?
- you won't get any reply from my employer, for obvious reasons, but I
will let you know as soon as I'm told to reply to you, with the answer I
probably already know.
This looks too nice to be true, is this for real?
- No, and please don't apply for a job, I was only kidding, but for the
rest of us, please send me your CV's guys :-)
n.p.m.jobs would be a more appropriate place to post job offers. This
group is for engineering discussions.