SeaMonkey/StatusMeetings/2022-09-18

Ant

Sep 16, 2022, 10:04:43 PM9/16/22
https://wiki.mozilla.org/SeaMonkey/StatusMeetings/2022-09-18
--
Only one dump yesterday! "That's Incredible!" However, not today. Tired too. :( Quiet Friday?
| |o o| |
\ _ /
( )

meagain

Sep 18, 2022, 7:09:02 PM9/18/22
Sep 19, 2022, 2:55:11 AM9/19/22
Please explain why.
I still use x86 computers (Pentium 4, Pentium M), but with Pale Moon.

John McCue

Sep 19, 2022, 8:34:42 AM9/19/22
follow-ups trimmed to: alt.comp.software.seamonkey
Seems you are not using 32 bit Seamonkey, so that kind of
confirms the decision :)

But I wish there was a simple, complient 32bit browser for
32 bit systems. On the old 32 bit system I have, I use
dillo and lynx. I can't get to fancy sites, but good enough.

I have been messing around with eww under Emacs, so far
that seems rather good.

Regards
John

Ant

Sep 19, 2022, 11:43:52 PM9/19/22
I wonder how many users still use 32-bit OSes and SM.
--
Ahoy! Busy an' tirin' Monday. Yarr.

Andi B.

Oct 15, 2022, 1:12:49 PM10/15/22
Ant schrieb:
> In alt.comp.software.seamonkey meagain <rick0....@gmail.com> wrote:

You can count me. 2.42.9 running native on OS/2 and within VirtualBox the latest SM
version on WinXP. And on Antix the 32 bit version too.

Andi