Quiet in here.

Ant

Jul 15, 2021, 3:52:46 PM7/15/21
;)
--
Go LA (NBA)! Oh wait... It had been over a year... Will 2021 repeat 2020? :(
this signature correctly.
/\___/\ http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
/ /\ /\ \
| |o o| | Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
\ _ / Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
( )

Daniel65

Jul 16, 2021, 1:58:38 AM7/16/21
Ant wrote on 16/07/2021 5:52 am:
> ;)

Gee Whiz, Ant!! I'm reading the old posts (2003-2006) to this newsgroup
on the news.mozilla.org server so was real surprised when I saw this
post of yours there!! ;-P
--
Daniel

Ant