Present: mscott, scc, mitchell, chofmann, ben, bart, asa, myk, leaf, marcia.
*Mozilla 1.7a update*
- Still waiting for talkback servers to be up for windows crashdata
- may push back schedule two weeks to accomodate firefox's gecko reqs
- almost fully recovered from darin's string landing
*General Tree Management*
- Drivers meetings to be co-ordinated with Friday cantinas
- critical mass of important developers are present during cantinas
- need to have a cantina/driver meeting to talk about managing branches
- branches generally, and co-ordinating firefox releases particularly
*Developer Day - Followup*
- "Eyecandy Demo" rollup needed (bugxula, amazon browser, etc.)
- Excellent first use of developer.m.o?
- Chofmann/Asa to talk with Andrew Woolridge and/or George Cao about it
- Who do we allow to make and distribute "official builds"?
- Nightly/pre-release builds should have "uglified" logos
- Unclear about how close to the release logos nightly logos can be
without losing trademark
- Scott Collins in Athens Greece April 25-28 on mozilla.org's behalf
- Mscott denied birthday comp time, but receives 500K/year raise ;)
just to repeat a question asked on mozillazine here where there's some
chance of an answer - what are these requirements? I guess it was decided
not to push the schedule back after all?
> - Mscott denied birthday comp time, but receives 500K/year raise ;)
and if anyone would care to explain this (although I guess it may not be
funny to anyone else...)
>>- Mscott denied birthday comp time, but receives 500K/year raise ;)
> and if anyone would care to explain this (although I guess it may not be
> funny to anyone else...)
I wasn't there, but I believe it means that mscott wasn't allowed an
extra day off for his birthday, but management joked that it would give
him a large raise to compensate.