NEW GENERATION HANDSFREE CARKIT'

fd

Sep 3, 2003, 1:02:18 PM9/3/03
to porkj...@mozilla.org
*****This is a product promotional e-mail. *****
If you feel this is not useful, please delete it and kindly inform us
to remove your email address from
our record. We apologized for any inconveniences caused.
'NEW GENERATION HANDSFREE CARKIT'
In this technology-advance era, vehicles and mobile phones are not a fresh
thing in most of the big countries. Thus, the use of mobile phone in the
vehicle is hardly to avoid.
For convenient sake, many drivers would neglect the driving in safety with
one hand on the steering wheel, and the other hand holding the mobile phone
for calling. This kind of driving will cause the improper operation of the
vehicle and a slow response to the sudden incident happened, then traffic
accident may occur. This is not only a personal affair, will also endanger
the other road users' life. General opinion agreed that driving with hand-held
mobile phone is much much danger than drunk. That is why nowadays in most of the
cities / countries, it is prohibited for drivers to use mobile phone with hand-held.
In view of this, our company has developed a "New Generation Handsfree Carkit"
which enables you to enjoy a safety driving.
Should you have any interest, please contact us at:-
Shenzhen Meiyitong Electronic Co., Ltd.,
Website:- http://www.meiyitong.com
Email:- sa...@meiyitong.com
Tel. No.:- 86-755-8330 2638
Fax. No.:- 86-755-8330 7234