Collections Add-On not connecting?

kristlebawl

Aug 8, 2009, 9:38:11 PM8/8/09
I have been unable to see my own collection in my Collections add-on,
even after deleting the original and recreating it. It worked for a
short time, but not long enough to publish all of my existing extensions
into the newly created collection. Now, I can only Publish extensions
to my collection directly from the website, but even that doesn't always
work. I added another collection and tried to Reload/retrieve
collections, my own still no longer shows up.

Installed add-ons: add to collector, add to search bar, classic compact
theme, classic compact options, cookiesafe, cookie manager button,
flagfox, foxclocks, IE tab, InFormEnter, Lazarus form recovery,
multi-home, popup ALT attribute, tabs open relative, toolbar buttons,
and the US dictionary.

Any suggestions?