(IVÁN): YOU HAVE A PERSONAL DATE WITH OUR FATHER IN THE HOLY OF HOLIEST:

ELIO IVAN VALAREZO

Mar 17, 2014, 9:15:28 PM3/17/14
Sábado, 15 de Marzo, 2014 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil,
Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

YOU HAVE A PERSONAL DATE WITH OUR FATHER IN THE HOLY OF HOLIEST:

Over the Mercy Seat, from there I (our heavenly Father) will give the
commands that Israel may follow all the days of their lives-this is the
sacred-life of our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach (Jesus Christ) that will
fulfilled and glorify for every man, woman and child on earth the Holy
Spirit of the Ten Commands-and this is forever. Certainly, this is the Holy
of Holiest, within the Tabernacle of Reunion in heaven above, because our
heavenly Father was getting ready to grant not only to Moses but also to
every man, woman and child on earth, starting with the nation of Israel
that were on their way to possess Canaan, the Most Holy Place in heaven's
glory.

Moreover, it was our heavenly Father's Plan to grant to Israel the entire
Tabernacle of Reunion from heaven above, where the angels have been
receiving day and night their daily portion of perfection and holiness from
the rituals and ceremonies conducted by our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, as
living acting high priest and Chosen Lamb with the atoning-blood that
removes sin forever. This was important for our heavenly Father to do with
Israel, because He had not only promised to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob to
grant them to live a glorious life where His King Messiah is going to rule
the nations forever, but also He needed to grant them to attain all the
holiness necessary to conquer Canaan with all its coming richness.

Therefore, our heavenly Father needed to have the Tabernacle of Reunion
removed immediately from heaven above so Israel may possess it for a while
(in its entirety), so they may learn how this heavenly apparatus of perfect
holiness works with His Son running it as His personal Righteousness and
that of His holy angels, for holiness to thrive in heaven persistently
forever. And for this to happen, then our heavenly Father had to summon
Moses with Aaron, Abihu, Nadab along with seventy of the elders from
Israel, so they may ascend to Mount Sinai's summit, but they were never
allowed to see the Lord, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, nevertheless they
could stay at a distance: kneeling, praying, worshiping and exalting him
all the time.

Nevertheless, only Moses was allowed to approach our Lord Jesus Christ,
because he is the one that had not only shed his atoning-blood within the
Holy of Holiest of heaven's glory to please all truth and justice before
our heavenly Father's Mercy Seat (and altar) sitting over the Arc of the
testimony, but also he was there ready to liberate them. All others were
never allowed to approach the mountain much less touch it, because our
heavenly Father with His blessed Son, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, was
descending to receive Moses and his people, so they may have a meal with
Him to celebrate this powerful meeting that was taking place for the first
time with humankind and our living savior, Jesus Christ!

Once Moses with his people had had the meal with our heavenly Father and
His Son Jesus Christ as high priest and Chosen Lamb with the atoning-blood
that pleases all truth and justice in heaven and earth, then He allowed
Moses to ascend higher to the mountaintop, because he was going to enter
into the Most Holy Place for the first time. The elders of Israel stood
behind as a white cloud covered them, so they may no longer see the Lord
and Moses as they both disappeared ascending to the mountaintop to enter
into the Most Holy Place of the celestial Tabernacle of Reunion, for it was
time for Moses to stand at the Mercy Seat, to plea for Israel's salvation
from slavery.

Therefore, as Moses approached the entrance of the Tabernacle of Reunion,
then, he met Jesus Christ again engulf in the holy fire of the eternal
supreme celestial sacrifice of his atoning-blood shed since Creation day to
create the nations with all thing, including every man, woman and child;
here Moses became much holier than ever, by the power of the atoning-blood.
This is our Lord Jesus Christ's atoning-blood sprinkled on the doorframe of
the entrance, of the Tabernacle of Reunion, so every one that may pass
through it, then, that one will become touched by the perfect holiness of
our Lord Jesus Christ's salvation-blood to become liberated from sin,
darkness and impurities thus to enter through the curtain leading into the
holy room.

The opening of the curtain of blue (heaven), purple (wine), and scarlet
(atoning-blood) leads into the holy room south side where the golden
chandelier with the nine-candles is burning day and night, and opposite to
it, on the north side of the holy room, is the table with the bread of the
presence leading to another curtain of blue, purple and scarlet. This
second curtain, as it opens leads directly into the Most Holy Place of the
Tabernacle of Reunion, where the cherubim are facing each other with their
wings extended always crosswise in the Holy Room, levitating and looking
down to the Mercy Seat with great amazement that sits over the Arc of the
testimony of our Lord Jesus Christ's nonstop sacrificed-life.

It is exactly here, where our heavenly Father said to Moses: I will meet
you there in person. I will speak to you about all the commands that Israel
must follow and obey to do all the things that I may call them to exercise
without delay, for the glory of my great name that will live in the midst
of them, that is, if they obey my word thus to please all truth and justice
always. Now, our heavenly Father had chosen Moses to ascend Mount Sinai to
meet Jesus Christ engulfed in the sacrificial fire, where he had shed his
atoning-blood since the creation of the world thus finally to sprinkle it
all over God's Creation, begin with the Tabernacle of Reunion's doorframe,
furthermore to let everyone else know that they are always welcome, too.

For the reason that, our heavenly Father had called a man as Moses, because
he was someone that was just a shepherd leading his sheep always around the
mountain of the Lord, moreover he confessed to our heavenly Father that had
called him to serve Him that he did not know how to express himself, and
that he had a stuttering problem. Surprisingly, Moses was refusing to do
our heavenly Father's will, so he may start liberating Israel from the
eternal bondage that the Egyptians had submitted the Israelites for more
than four-hundred years already, so it was time for Israel to walk away
liberated from this terrible bondage to inhabit the land that He had
promised to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob forever.

In the meantime, our heavenly Father was becoming angry at Moses, because
he was still refusing to do His will to liberate Israel from this terrible
bondage that was causing terrible suffering to Abraham's children, and
that, this was not going to come into a happy-ending in any day soon,
unless He acted immediately with Moses as His primary servant within Egypt.
However, even though Moses was backing down on our heavenly Father's call
to liberate Israel from the Egyptian bondage, then our Father said: I know
your brother Aaron that he is a very eloquent person, and he will say
anything that you will put in his mouth to say to the people that I am
sending you to speak to.

He is on his way here, you will meet him soon, and the moment you see
Aaron, your brother, his heart will be filled with joy; you will be a God
to him, and he will be a prophet to you, our heavenly Father assured to
Moses, so he may obey Him and do His will that He had called him. Surely,
Aaron will be your mouth piece to utter the words that I will say to you,
so he may speak to the ones that I am sending you, so they may let my
people go to the land that I have given them to possess forever; you will
be a god to Aaron, and he will be a prophet to you.

After our heavenly Father had spoken to Moses this way, then he was willing
to execute His will, for he no longer felt that his stuttering was a
problem anymore, because now he had his half-brother Aaron doing the
talking for him, so our heavenly Father's word may be delivered timely to
the people that most hear from Him: His warning. Nevertheless, our heavenly
Father called Moses to obey Him, even though he was not religious (for he
worshipped no idols, much less he was a priest, although he was a Levite
(for all priests are Levites, but not all Levites are priests)), however
our Father allowed him to enter into the Holy of Holiest in perfect
holiness, with His Son Jesus Christ.

With this act of love to humanity, especially to Israel, our heavenly
Father needed the nations to understand that it was His perfect will for
every man, woman and child to ascend to the mountaintop to see the Lord
Jesus Christ at the entrance of the Tabernacle of Reunion, so he may lead
them through the curtain into the Most Holy Place. Inasmuch as, it is only
here where our heavenly Father will meet every one that is willing to be
washed clean from sins, rebellions, curses, sicknesses and threats of death
on earth and in hell's torment, by the power of His Son's atoning-blood
shed since Creation day in heaven's glory, for angels to receive always
perfect holiness, and humankind, as well.

Meaning that, our heavenly Father needed everyone from everywhere to know,
especially from Israel, that they did not need to be religious or priest to
enter into the Most Holy Place, within the Tabernacle of Reunion, because
the only one that can truly provide true-and-perfect holiness always is
Jesus Christ, so every one only needs him to enter into it believing
everlastingly. Given that, once you enter into the Tabernacle of Reunion's
Holy of Holiest, and this is where the cherubim are levitating over the
Mercy Seat sitting over the Arc of the testimony of Jesus Christ's
sacrificed-life written in the two-tablets of the commands, Aaron's staff,
and the Golden Jar of manna, then: You will never want to be in any other
place forever!

It is here where you need to discuss with our heavenly Father your
problems, difficulties, infirmities, and death threats that Satan with his
cronies may have thrown your way, with our Lord Jesus Christ always
standing next to you (with his physical sacred-body that was crucified over
Jerusalem's holy hill), so you may enter into the Holy of Holiest anytime
must blessed forever. Moreover, our heavenly Father will be more than happy
to meet you anytime now, so you may have the breathtaking opportunity to
know Him just as holy and perfect as He has always been forever, because,
He is the One from whom you were born initially through the Holy Spirit
into His image to live according to His amazing holiness perpetually.

That is why, that He gave birth to each one of us initially, beginning with
Adam, by the Holy Spirit's powers, so we may live according to His likeness
in His Son Jesus Christ's perfect holiness, because he is the pleasure of
His very demanding heart for love, truth and justice with every angel and
with every man, woman and child. That is why, that our heavenly Father
loves us beyond all human understanding that no one can truly understand
His glorious love for each one of us, but only His Son Jesus Christ and the
Holy Spirit know how much He really cares for us that He has granted us
amazing powers that we need to return to Him right now.

That is why, also that our Lord Jesus Christ was Holy Spirit's born by the
same powers that gave birth initially to Isaac through his mother Sarah's
barren-womb, so he may show our heavenly Father's amazing love for each one
of us through His sacred-flesh, unbroken-bones and atoning-blood thus to
grant us all the powers necessary to return to Him immediately. Therefore,
it was important for our heavenly Father to manifest His amazing love for
each one of us, by granting us the Tabernacle of Reunion with the Most Holy
Place, so we may enter through the sacred-flesh, unbroken-bones and
atoning-blood of His Son Jesus Christ, because he alone is the one at the
entrance ready to wash us clean from sin.

Really, our Lord Jesus Christ taught the Israelites through his days within
Israel that he alone is the door, and whoever goes through him, then he
will go in and out to find pasture, because he is the one at the doorframe
stained with his atoning-blood to make anyone holy and perfect to enter
into our heavenly Father's holy presence forever. That is why, also that
our Lord Jesus Christ taught everywhere within Israel that he alone is the
bread of life that has come down from heaven's glory, as from within the
Holy of Holiest, of the Tabernacle of Reunion that they knew very well,
because they lived with it for many years always to learn faith that saves
the living-soul.

For our heavenly Father needed every Israelite man, woman and child to see
how it works in heaven's glory to saturate every angel, archangel, seraph,
cherub and other holy creatures from heaven above each day with perfect
holiness, for our Father's service to His holy name, because this is the
only holiness that He will receive to glorify Himself into everlasting.
That is why, that anyone approaching our heavenly Father through the door,
of the Tabernacle of Reunion to meet Him in person within the Most Holy
Place with a different holiness that He knows not, then, He will reject
that one immediately, because this is a strange fire of holiness that will
fail to glorify Him forever.

That is why, that our heavenly Father warned everyone within Israel that
whoever (Hebrew or gentile) may bring their animal-sacrifices to the
entrance of the Tabernacle of Reunion, so He may accept their sacrifices
with atoning-blood, as symbol of the sacrifice of His Son Jesus Christ that
shed his atoning-blood since Creation day to receive blessing-whereas all
others would be rejected. All other animal sacrifices with atoning-blood
that were done outside the door of the entrance, of the Tabernacle of
Reunion were strange fires of men's or animal's holiness that our heavenly
Father will never accept, because, their holiness mounted into filthy rags
that offended Him, furthermore threatened to contaminate His holy places
with uncleanness, so they were rejected without more ado.

That is why, that these days no matter how holy or amazing your offerings
may be before your eyes (and those of the ones around you), but if they are
done outside the entrance of the Tabernacle of Reunion, then our heavenly
Father will reject them immediately as useless, dangerous, and as a threat
ready to contaminate His holy places in heaven's glory. Meaning that, you
can give everything you may have however, if what you are giving to our
heavenly Father has not been through the entrance of the Tabernacle of
Reunion to enter into His Most Holy Place, in heaven's glory, then
everything you may have done as great, wonderful and amazing is useless to
Him in heaven, and to you on earth, too.

Therefore, whatever you may do for our heavenly Father's glory on earth, in
truth you are doing it for Him in heaven's glory, and regardless of how
small or big it may be before your eyes (and those of others around you),
He will accept it gladly, that is, if you have been first through the
entrance of the Tabernacle of Reunion's doorframe. For the reason that,
nothing could ever enter into our heavenly Father's holy presence in
heaven's glory, without first going through the entrance of the Tabernacle
of Reunion, through the curtain of blue, purple and scarlet leading into
the holy room with the Golden Lamp and the table with the bread of the
presence, placing you magnificently into the Most Holy Place.

For it is here, where our heavenly Father said to Moses, just as He said to
all others as Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and millions more through the years,
beginning with the holy angels from heaven above, see-and-receive Jesus
Christ's atoning-blood first, so they may receive the proper perfect
holiness to enter into His holy presence, and there He will speak with
everyone gladly. Now, if you are trying to enter into our heavenly Father's
Most Holy Place from outside the entrance of the Tabernacle of Reunion that
is His Son Jesus Christ's sacred-flesh, unbroken-bones, and atoning-blood
ready to remove sin, then you are wasting your time, because you will never
come near Him much less get His attention to speak with you in person.

Therefore, you must come to Him through the entrance, of the Tabernacle of
Reunion finally to enter into the Most Holy Place, where the cherubim are
standing with their wings expanded crosswise the Most Holy Room, facing
each other but always looking down towards the Mercy Seat sitting over the
Arc of the testimony, so He may speak to you at last. Certainly, our
heavenly Father would love to speak to you more than His most holy angels
in heaven these days, because the love that He feels for you is the same
(love) that He has always felt for His Son Jesus Christ, so He needs to say
and reveal things to you personally that He normally does with His much-
loved Son.

Our heavenly Father is eager to speak to you right now, and the only one
that is holding Him from doing it, is you, because you still failed to
approach Him through the Tabernacle of Reunion that He granted you already
in the Sinai's desert, so you may see your high priest and Chosen Lamb with
the atoning-blood ready to remove sin. Since, once you stand before our
Lord Jesus Christ as you pass through the door that leads into the entrance
of the Tabernacle of Reunion, then you have passed through the doorframe
stained with his atoning-blood shed over Jerusalem's holy hill to remove
sins forever, so you may stand sanctified within the Most Holy Place to
speak to our heavenly Father freely.

Moreover, as you stand before our heavenly Father with the cherubim
expanding their wings crosswise in the Most Holy of Holiest room, always
facing each other with their eyes centered over the Mercy Seat sitting over
the Arc of the testimony of His Son Jesus Christ's sacred-life, then, He
will speak to you just as He speaks to His beloved Son constantly. That is
the purpose of the Tabernacle's Most Holy Place right now in your life that
you may get there instantly washed clean by His Son's atoning-blood's
powers from sin thus to eliminate darkness from you forever, so you may be
filled magnificently with the Holy Spirit's perfect holiness, transforming
you into a newborn for heaven's glory forever saved into everlasting.

Furthermore, you must enter into the Tabernacle of Reunion these days,
because it is here where our Father promised that He will meet in person
Moses, and anyone else that believes in His Son Jesus Christ's salvation-
work that was born by the Holy Spirit through David's virgin daughter to
become the holy-door leading us progressively into our Father's holy
presence everlastingly sanctified. Moreover, you must enter into the
Tabernacle of Reunion's Most Holy Place, the sooner the better, because
this is a place that you must visit immediately not only to solve your
problems, difficulties, infirmities and even threats of death but also,
because, if you are planning to enter into heaven's glory, then this is the
place to do it right now.

You must do it immediately (and without delay), because the angel of death
may come to you without warning, and all the sudden he can snatch you into
the grave and hell's torment, never to have the wonderful opportunity again
to ascend into heaven's glory to enter into the Most Holy Place to meet our
heavenly Father in person before you die. Therefore, you must walk in into
the Tabernacle's Most Holy Place in heaven's glory, because anyday now is
the proper time to make this move before the angel of death may wise up
against you trying to surprise you into an early grave or descend into
hell's torment before time, because you have not been into heaven's Most
Holy Place yet.

Satan and the fallen angels, including the angel of death, know very well
if you have been into the Tabernacle's Most Holy Place or not, and if you
have been there already then they will leave you alone, but if you have
failed persistently to be there, then they will return to you with even
greater powers than ever to destroy you. Indubitably, no one can ever enter
into heaven's glory much less enjoy our heavenly Father's holy presence on
earth without first having gone through the doorframe of the Tabernacle of
Reunion stained with the atoning-blood to stand in the Most Holy Place with
Him, so powerful blessing may be possible for that one, just as He blesses
His Son Jesus Christ always.

Today, if you are finding excuses not go through the entrance of the
Tabernacle of Reunion to pass through the holy room with the Golden Lamp
and the nine-candles light up always, and the table with the bread of the
presence leading you into the Most Holy Place to meet our Father in person,
then you are cheating yourself from powerful blessings. Surely, the longer
you may stay away from entering these days through the doorframe of the
Tabernacle of Reunion that will put you right into the Most Holy Place
without any sin problem to meet our heavenly Father in perfect holiness
forever, because Jesus Christ is washing you from sin always, then Satan
will continue to lie to you until you die.

Satan will lie to your face without any shame at all until you drop dead,
because that is his goal in this world to kill, to steal and to destroy, so
you will miss the grand opportunity to step into the Most Holy Place with
our heavenly Father thus to let Him tell you in person how much He loves
you. And if you fail again to enter into the heavenly Tabernacle of Reunion
that places you perfect-and-holy within the Most Holy Place in heaven's
glory to speak to our heavenly Father in person about all the things that
you may desire, then, Satan will continue to do the evils that he has done
through the years until his last lie till now.

This means that Satan with his cronies will not only continue to lie to you
about anything (and everything), so you will never find your way to the
truth of all things, and finally to miss heaven's glory forever, then he
will lead you into more problems, difficulties, infirmities and terrible
threats of death from conflicts, hidden holocausts, and hell's torment.
However, if you do all your work necessary these days to make it into
heaven's Tabernacle of Reunion to meet our heavenly Father in person within
the Most Holy Place, washed clean from sin as you pass through the
Tabernacle's doorframe that is Jesus Christ bathe in his own atoning-blood,
then Satan will abandon you forever, because he cannot see you anymore.

For Satan is blinded by the radiating light that comes into your life from
within the celestial Tabernacle of Reunion of the Holy of Holiest, because,
once you enter into the Holy of Holiest in heaven's glory then our heavenly
Father's holy presence will always be with you, granting you amazing powers
to shun Satan every time he may harass you. That is to say, also that once
you enter into the Most Holy Place in heaven's glory, because you have gone
through the doorframe stained with our Lord Jesus Christ's atoning-blood
shed since Creation day, and over Jerusalem's holy hill lately to end sin
forever, then you will be vested by our heavenly Father with amazing powers
that devils wished they had.

This means that, you will embark to live a brand new life, and this will be
the life that our heavenly Father needed to install within you immediately
after you were born by the Holy Spirit into His image to live according to
His perfect likeness forever in heaven's glory, but He did not, because you
have willingly to accept it first. Meaning that, you have to eat from the
tree of life that is the food of angels in heaven and on earth for every
man, woman and child born again by the powers of the Holy Spirit, as they
have invoked Jesus Christ as their personal high priest and Chosen Lamb
with the atoning-blood that washes them clean from sin constantly.

And not until you eat from our Lord Jesus Christ, you will never be allowed
into the Tabernacle of Reunion that places you within the Most Holy Place
to speak to our heavenly Father about things that may concern you and your
loved ones, too, so you may live a wonderful-life always Holy Spirit's
filled with liberating gifts-and-powers into everlasting prosperity.
Therefore, now is the opportunity of your entire life, and this is that you
may ascend into heaven's glory to enter through the divine Tabernacle's
doorframe stained with our Lord Jesus Christ's atoning-blood shed over
Jerusalem's holy hill lately, because the nails that wounded him, indeed
were nails prepared to hurt you until you will finally die for hell's
torment forever condemned.

You must act now, by entering the Tabernacle of Reunion's doorframe that
your forefathers received in the Sinai's desert through the Holy Spirit,
because, this glorious Tabernacle descended from heaven's glory by the same
powers of the Holy Spirit that gave birth initially to Isaac from his
mother Sarah's barren-womb, so you may learn how to live for our heavenly
Father forever. These days, our heavenly Father would love to meet you
immediately within the Tabernacle's Most Holy Place in heaven's glory,
because, He has so many things to do with you (and with your loved ones),
so He may be able to enrich your life abundantly by His Son Jesus Christ's
amazing powers won decisively over the atoning-blood-spattered cross, at
Jerusalem's holy hill.

These are amazing powers against Satan and his hidden lies that he may have
thrown against you from paradise through Adam and Eve's rebellious lives,
so you will never have the chance to eat from the fruit of life that is His
Son Jesus Christ much less enter into the Tabernacle's Holy of Holiest to
attain your share of powerful blessings. Surely, these are the powers from
heaven above, as from within the heaven's glories Holy of Holiest, where
our heavenly Father waits for you, so you may live always dressed with
powerful blessings that you needed each day on earth and in heaven as well
thus to live a life of love, service and abundant glory, for His very holy
name.

Undeniably, it is here where our heavenly Father needs to get to know you
face-to-face within heaven's glory Most Holy Place, just as He personally
knows His Son Jesus Christ, and every holy angel from heaven above that is
always ready to love, serve and glorify Him, because this is what makes His
very demanding heart for holiness happy always, since early times. The
glories of the Tabernacle of Reunion, from the Most Holy Place in heaven
makes Him very happy each day of His divine life, especially as you enter
through its doorframe stained with His Son Jesus Christ's atoning-blood
shed since Creation day for you finally to wash from sin perpetually over
Jerusalem's holy hill, ascending immediately into the New celestial
Jerusalem.

Today, if you were to ask where is the place that I am supposed to meet our
heavenly Father, and His high priest as the Chosen Lamb that has shed the
atoning-blood to erase sin forever, then, the answer will be by angels and
saved men from everywhere through time: the celestial Tabernacle of Reunion
where the Most Holy Place is. That is why, that our heavenly Father chose
one man ready to walk away from Him, as He personally called him to obey
Him thus to enter into the Most Holy Place in heaven's glory, and this was
Moses thinking that He was totally wrong, because he was not religious much
less a priest, besides he stuttered every time he spoke.

Moreover, our heavenly Father chose Moses just as He would normally take
any man, woman and child on earth these days to enter the Tabernacle's Most
Holy Place thus to speak over the Mercy Seat about how much He loves them,
since the early days of eternity, and how He has come this far only to
receive them with His arms wide-open. For it is here, where our heavenly
Father told Moses I will meet you over the Mercy Seat within the Most Holy
Place in heaven's glory and within the Sinai's desert as well thus to speak
about Israel, because, it is here from where I will give all the commands
for every Israelite man, woman and child to follow and obey diligently.

And Moses with the people from all the twelve tribes of Israel did exactly
what our heavenly Father commanded them to do from over the Mercy Seat,
within the Tabernacle's Most Holy Place, so everything may go well with
each one of them thus to execute His perfect will within their daily lives
through the Sinai's desert into Canaan, and heaven's glory forever. Well,
the same is true these days, our heavenly Father still needs to speak to
Israel and to everyone else from all the nations of the entire world
directly from the Mercy Seat within the Most Holy Place in heaven, because,
Satan is roaming the earth as a hungry (and angry) lion ready to attack and
devour any of his usual victims.

That is why, that it is important that you may approach our heavenly Father
through the Tabernacle's doorframe stained with His Son Jesus Christ's
atoning-blood that He personally witnessed shed over Jerusalem's holy hill
thus to destroy your sins, so you may become so perfect and holy to enter
with Him into the Holy of Holiest to speak about anything (and everything).
For it is here, where you will listen to the every word that will not only
solve all of your problems, difficulties, infirmities and terrible threats
of death, but also you will become confidently forever that you are God's
legitimate child, and ready to enter heaven's glory, never to know sin
again into eternity, but only abundant love, peace, wisdom, and endless
happiness.

For sure, the Tabernacle's Most Holy Place knows you very well today,
because our heavenly Father from there, in the early days, He was always
thinking about you, and how wonderful you were going to be before His eyes,
as you became His legitimate child, Holy Spirit born in His image to live
according to His everlasting holiness forever in heaven's glory. That is
why, that as you may return through prayer-and-faith to the Tabernacle's
Most Holy Place, in heaven's glory these days, then, you will feel that you
have been there at times, and this will be because our Father along with
His Son as high priest and Lamb with the atoning-blood Holy Spirit filled
was there thinking of you through eternity.

Our heavenly Father would think: how wonderful His day will certainly be
just to see you Holy Spirit reborn by just believing within your heart for
justice to confess with your lips for salvation His Son Jesus Christ,
because, he alone is your living-blood for eternal life on earth's richness
these days, and in heaven's glory forever into all eternity to come. Our
heavenly Father is there at the place that He said He will be for Moses and
for every man, woman and child from Israel and the nations, for He is
presently ready to speak with you, just as He will normally speak to His
Son, and to every angel from heaven above of the things that filled their
hearts each day.

This is going to be a wonderful meeting that you will have soon, as you
make your way through the Tabernacle of Reunion washed clean from sin, by
the doorframe stained with our Lord Jesus Christ's atoning-blood, so our
heavenly Father may receive you in perfect holiness to speak with you
openly, just as He normally speaks to His holy angels. You, certainly, have
a date with our heavenly Father through His Son Jesus Christ, and I do not
think that you should keep Him waiting anymore, because, as you enter into
His holy presence, by the power of His Son Jesus Christ's atoning-blood and
the Holy Spirit's presence, then you may have finally found the happiness
you have always searched for until now.

Certainly, you are destined to have a personal encounter with our heavenly
Father and His Son Jesus Christ that you will never forget, because you
will be talking about this great meeting that you will have with Him soon
to your loved ones and friends from everywhere around the world, so they
may come immediately into the Holy of Holiest with you, too. This is what
you really need in this life, a personal encounter in a one-to-one basis
with the Maker of your life, in this world and in the next one to come from
heaven above, so you may become rich with all the wonderful experiences
that you will live with our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ, and the
Holy Spirit's amazing gifts-and-powes. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the
heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yeshua, and shalt
believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou shalt
be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 3:10

Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30

Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See
Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal Savior.
See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of JESUS
CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the HOLY
SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE according to
the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST TO
CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE
will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your
heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is
with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says,
"Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no
difference between Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or
not-- just the same, the Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses them who
call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be
saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the L-rd
JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin.
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your ONLY
WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful new
life with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better. Talk to GOD
in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday. Be baptized in water
submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God, worship, fellowship,
and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers as well in a
Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in your
prayers for me and my loved ones, for your prayers are very important in
heaven. You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in Heaven;
Jesus suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died
on the Cross of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the Holy
of Holiest. That is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy
Spirit, and all the Holy Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of
Holiest too. I most add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all
the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD
in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank
you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php?
option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=7&Itemid=18

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1
&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw5qBHyVtoQ&list=PLjMWsAQ3-rfnNnBq-
wn0ATM5vaHi9HA3Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dVH-mM99lA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZKtwRuutnY&list=PL3C9EC193E2A7CB7B