thunderbird/2 1.5

1 view

dilbert firestorm

Nov 30, 2010, 3:57:23 AM11/30/10
after looking at the directories, its directory structure is a god awful
mess. I must've been smoking something when I set it up.
the old firefox 1.5 seems to be working ok, thunderbird 1.5 on the
other hand is not in good shape. it has a drive location pointer problem.

the server directory has it pointing to 2 drive letters and I can't open
the browse button. its pointing to E: X:\mail-1.

I can't find the file that has this entry. the prefs.js appears to be
ok. Maybe I missing something in there? something apparently got hosed
somewhere after moving files from one hard drive to another. prolly
never occured to fix the directory entry before I moved thunderbird to
its new location. I had it originally in a seperate partition for
itsself. the mail messages is on x: drive.

should I skip trying to fix it and just upgrade tbird 3?

--
Dilbert Firestorm

Opus is food for Orcas!!
Yummy! Zizzle that Penquin!