Call Javscript function

harish...@gmail.com

Nov 1, 2006, 4:08:36 AM11/1/06
Hello friends i developed a tollbar for Firefox browser. Now This
toolbar contains a menu item. A web page will be opened by the user of
the Toolbar. This Web page source code has included many .JS fiels in
it. These JS files defined various functions , Now i want to call these
functions from my toolbar menu command. How can i do that? I know
function name which i have to call.

I tried to call function directly by its name but it is giving error
that this function is not exist?

How should i call that function.

I got success to implement same functionality for IE by using
IHTMLWindow2 interface method
execScript which can execute javascript code.

Harish Kumar Dixit##########