Moving emails Thunderbird

Rich80105

Nov 29, 2014, 2:30:34 PM11/29/14
I have two computers and want to copy / merge the emails from one
installation of Mozilla Thunderbird to another, but it seems emails
can ony be imported from other programmes - anyone know how it can be
done?

Ralph Fox

Nov 30, 2014, 2:27:50 PM11/30/14
Rich

Ask in the group mozilla.support.thunderbird on the server news.mozilla.org.
That is
1) Set up a news server account on the news server news.mozilla.org;
2) Post your question in the group mozilla.support.thunderbird on that server.

Make sure you are using the news server news.mozilla.org.
A few other servers do show copies of mozilla.support.thunderbird,
but messages posted to those other servers do not get to the news
server news.mozilla.org where everyone is.

This group netscape.public.mozilla.mail-news was abandoned over 8 years ago:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/netscape.public.mozilla.mail-news/nj91Pn3Tt7Q

--
Kind regards
Ralph

Neil

Dec 2, 2014, 10:25:22 AM12/2/14
Rich80105 wrote:

>I have two computers and want to copy / merge the emails from one installation of Mozilla Thunderbird to another, but it seems emails can ony be imported from other programmes - anyone know how it can be done?

This article might help you:
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Thunderbird_:_FAQs_:_Merge_Profiles

--
Warning: May contain traces of nuts.