Thunderbird IPv6 Support

Michael Gallagher

Mar 22, 2018, 12:19:57 PM3/22/18
I am running Thunderbird version 52.6.0 on a Windows 10 machine, and
my internet connectio is dual stack. So sooner or later, the smtp
and pop server names for Yahoo wil be associated with IPv6 addresses.
So my qeustion is how well does Thunderbird handle IPv6. No mockery,
please. I know it shouldn't be a problem, but I would rather not
assume.

Grant Taylor

Mar 22, 2018, 8:43:50 PM3/22/18
On 03/22/2018 10:19 AM, Michael Gallagher wrote:
> So my qeustion is how well does Thunderbird handle IPv6.

I've been using IPv6 support in Thunderbird (from Linux) without any
(Thunderbird) problems for years. The only time I have issues is if
(when) there is an IPv6 connectivity issue between me and the server
(which I don't blame Thunderbird for).

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die