Firefox keyboard shortcuts

The New Guy

Aug 27, 2007, 11:34:14 AM8/27/07
I was wondering if any Firefox enthusiasts out there can point me to
some good sites where I might possibly add keyboard shortcuts to the
latest Firefox on the latest OS X?

And for customization, is their any other browsers that have as much
customization potential as Firefox? I've been trying Camino, Safari
and Flock as well. Opera is my favorite but there are just too many
incompatible Javascript rich sites that make it unworkable unless you
have the patience of a monk. So its finally time to move on.

What would be best is for one program to translate one set of keyboard
shortcuts for similar types of programs. For now, when I use tabs in
Firefox, I haven't found a way of navigating to the next tab without
using the mouse. Also a mouse text size zoomer would be nice. Cmd_+
is a rather awkward keystroke - especially as I may use it many times
a day. Opera has Cmd_mousewheel to zoom text which works great. It
would ideal to have the same for Firefox and any other browser. And
for Word processing, wouldn't it be great to have the same keyboard
shortcuts for MS Word and Pages and anything else you might use?

Is there a program that can "reprogram" keyboard and mouse shortcuts
so things are more standard?

lorenzo

Feb 26, 2012, 5:47:50 AM2/26/12