(IVÁN): ANCIENT ISRAEL HAD TO RESURRECT IN THREE DAYS FROM THE DESERT:

1 view

IVAN VALAREZO

Mar 29, 2009, 6:44:16 PM3/29/09

Sábado, 28 de marzo, año 2009 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo,
Guayaquil, Ecuador - Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

ANCIENT ISRAEL HAD TO RESURRECT IN THREE DAYS FROM THE
DESERT:

Well, about the resurrection of the dead-have you not read
what our heavenly Father said to you through Moses at Sinai:
"I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God
Jacob." Meaning that our heavenly Father is the God of the
living on earth and in heaven, so you may trust in Him with
your heart whenever He calls you thus to do anything that He
may want you to do within your life and the lives of your
loved ones as well, so you may live for the resurrection day.

For the resurrection day of the living is coming not only
upon Israel but upon all the families of the nations-and this
resurrection day is the coming of the King Messiah, the Son
of David, our Lord Jesus Christ, in the land of Israel; you
must be ready to receive him on that day, whether you live or
die. For Him everybody lives. Our heavenly Father is the God
of the living within your heart, soul, mind, body and human
spirit today, that is why you need to receive him within your
life, but only through the wonderful and glorious living
spirit of the blood and powerful life of His beloved Son, the
Son of David!

This is the greatest truth in heaven: For it is impossible
for an angel or man to really receive, serve, adore, honor,
glorify, sanctify, exalt and live for our heavenly Father, if
not through the wonderful and glorious Holy Spirit of the
tree of life, our Lord Jesus Christ! That is to say, also
that without the Holy Spirit of the fruit of life, whether in
heaven or on earth, nobody can receive in his or her heart
our heavenly Father as his or her God in this life or in the
next life to come in eternity, because our heavenly Father
walks always hand-to-hand with Jesus Christ! They are
divinely inseparable forever because of the supernatural
power and holiness of the Holy Spirit.

That is to say, also that they are both divinely inseparable
in the Holy Spirit, Image, Likeness and the many other
attributes of a celestial eternal life in heaven. In other
words, there is no God on earth or in heaven without Jesus
Christ or vice versa, meaning that with Jesus Christ, you
have God, or without God you do not have Jesus Christ-they
both live together always since the days of old to this day
and well into eternity as well.

Therefore, our heavenly Father sensing the problems that the
Israelis were going through in the land of Goshen, then He
sent His Son Jesus Christ to them, just as He sent Him
initially as the fruit of life from the tree of life to Adam
and his descendants in paradise; Jesus Christ the tree at the
burning bush at Sinai! On this day, our heavenly Father spoke
to Moses with sincere words of life, power and liberation not
only for the entire nation of Israel but also for Egypt and
the rest of humankind, so they may learn that there was a way
out from the power of sin and the angel of death.

And this heavenly and supernatural way is the Son of David,
that is why that when he spoke to Moses as he would later
speak to his apostles and disciples in Israel, he then said:
I am the way, the truth and the life; no man can come into
the Kingdom of God without me. Subsequently, the Son of David
on this historical day before Moses was truly the only
savior, way, truth, life and escape from the power of the
spirit of error and darkness from Egypt, so they may live for
God and His dear Son Jesus Christ; therefore, Israel needed
to resurrect from the spirit of darkness and sin to life.

Because, truly every one was dead in their sins, whether they
were religious or not, Hebrews or Gentiles, poor or rich,
well-learned or not, since there was no holy blood sacrifice
in the holy presence of our heavenly, so He may forgive their
sins and write their names in heaven in "The Book of Life."
Fortunately, there was the Son of God speaking to Moses from
the thickness of the burning bush to let him know that the
God of Israel is the God of the living, since He manifested
himself personally to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob as their
eternal God thus to begin a new nation on earth to destroy
sin and death forever.

This nation was Israel that was to give to themselves and the
entire world as a whole as well: a living Savior of flesh,
reparatory holy-blood, bones and a blessed and glorious
messianic-life, the only possible savior that would come out
directly from our heavenly Father and His Holy Spirit to save
us from sin, our Lord Jesus Christ! This savior was to be
born from the midst of them, miraculously; he would be a
prophet just like Moses, but the only difference between the
two will be that the Son of God will be born unusually from
the virgin womb of one of the daughter, from the tribe of
Judah and with the unique powerful blood for salvation.

Then, Moses was to receive the written Holy Spirit of the Ten
Commandments from the hands of our heavenly Father over the
Sinai, but the Son of David was to live it and fulfill it
thus to resurrect posteriorly on the third day by the same
supernatural Spirit of the Law, with forgiveness for sin and
life eternal for everyone. That meant also that the Son of
David was to bring into the world the only holy blood
possible for the sacrifice of the Lamb thoroughly accepted by
our heavenly Father for the forgiveness of sins and the
salvation of Israel and humankind as a whole as well forever
and ever on earth and in eternity.

This is the powerful blood that not only will fulfill the
Holy Spirit of the Ten Commandments within the life of the
King Messiah but also within the life of every man, woman and
child from the families of the nations of the entire world
that would believe in their hearts and confess with their
lips: the resurrection name! That is to say that this
precious, unique and virgin-birth of the holy messianic-blood
will glorify and honor our heavenly Father through the Holy
Spirit of the living Law and, in due time, it will resurrect
on the third day by the wonderworking power of the fulfilled
and everlasting glorified of the same Holy Spirit of the Ten
Commandments.

Meaning also that the Holy Spirit of the fulfilled and
honored Commandments roused the Son of David on the third day
from the dead totally victorious over sin and hell, so not
only Israel will live through endless ages but also every
man, woman and child from the rest of the families of the
nations of the world as well. The fulfilled and glorified
Holy Spirit of the Ten Commandments within the messianic-life
of the King Messiah, our Lord Jesus Christ, brought to us the
new Kingdom of heaven, that is, the brand-new Jerusalem from
above, where Satan can never lie to any one again but only
truth, justice and love prevail powerfully in the life of men
everywhere forever.

Therefore, Moses believed the One that spoke to him from the
midst of the burning bush and this counted for him as never-
ending faith, so he may go back to Israel with the powerful
message of salvation, meaning that there was a way out from
their troubles and death that they were suffering each day
for over four-hundred years. This was the Son of David
speaking to Moses at Sinai, and he just told him to believe
our heavenly Father to be the God of Abraham, the God of
Isaac and the God of Jacob, so he may begin to expiate for
the sins of Israel with the powerful everlasting blood of the
eternal celestial altar of their Founder.

This was the spirit of the blood of the resurrection from the
dead, which was telling Moses that there was a way out from
the powerful and destructive darkness from Egypt and their
enemies as well all over the world and even beyond death in
eternity, for the glory and honor of our heavenly Father and
His glorious name. At Sinai, Moses with his brothers needed
to believe in the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the
God of Jacob again-meaning that our Father is the God of
Abraham, the Son of David the God of Isaac, and the Holy
Spirit the God of Jacob, that is, the Only God of the House
of Israel forever.

That is to say, also that the God of the House of Israel from
day one into eternity is our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus
Christ and His Glorious Holy Spirit, the fulfilled Spirit of
the Ten Commandments that roused the Son of David from the
dead on the third day, so people may live and cease to die
eternally. And it was because of the wonderful and glorious
spirit of the blood and powerful life of the King Messiah,
David, that powerful miracles were wrought in the sight of
the Pharaoh from Egypt and his people, for they saw the great
wonders from heaven so they may set the Hebrews free from
their spirit of violence and destruction.

In those days, the spirit of error within the Egyptians was
letting the male born to die, so Satan may kill the King
Messiah before birth or at birth, while the female born were
allow to go on living because the Messiah to come into Israel
was a male; without the Messiah, darkness prevailed over
Israel to destroy it slowly. This was an untruthful-
treacherous spirit that held the Hebrews in bondage in the
land of Goshen that wanted to keep them down in the smallest
number possible and without their King Messiah, so they may
never grow to be a numerous or great nation as our heavenly
Father promised Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in their days, for
example.

This double-crossing spirit, which had nothing to do with the
Egyptians generally, wanted to keep the Hebrews the closes
possible to violence and destruction until they will drop
dead into hell, lost without God and His King Messiah, the
Son of David, so like this they will die and never become the
great nation that our Father dreamed to have. This deceitful-
treacherous spirit wanted to defeat the Holy Spirit of the
Commandments and the resurrection day from the King Messiah,
so not only he may not be born to resurrect into the brand-
new Kingdom of our Father, but also no man, woman or child
would be born again much less resurrect on the day of the
resurrection of the living.

Therefore, as the Israelis were leaving the treacherous
spirit of darkness from the land of Goshen, by the power of
the ointment, spilling, spreading of the blood of the
sacrificed blood of the lamb, on the doorposts of the Hebrews
homes, then they were able to exit their captivity in Egypt
for the first time. This means that the Hebrew nation was
being born again, as they left the spirit of darkness of the
womb of the mother land of Goshen, by the presence of the
spirit of the supernatural resurrected blood of the tree of
life, over the top of Sinai, our King Messiah, our Lord Jesus
Christ!

Truly, the Hebrews escape from Egypt symbolized that the King
Messiah was going to come to them from the darkness, of the
virgin womb of one of their daughters, in the appointed time;
meaning eternally that the Hebrews came out from darkness to
born again with their King Messiah in a brand-new land, so
they may live his resurrected-life forever. This is the
perfect "ancient will of our heavenly Father" and of the Holy
Spirit of the Ten Commandments for Israel to enjoy soon and
live eternally the resurrected brand-new and never-ending
messianic-life of their King Messiah, the Son of David, our
Lord Jesus Christ!

This resurrected-life of the Messiah expressed worldwide when
the Hebrews crossed the Red Sea in dry ground, on this day
they all came out from under the ground to walk into a brand-
new life that they never had before; literately, they were to
cross the desert in three days, symbolizing also the
resurrection of their long-waited Messiah, if they did.
Therefore, as the Hebrews left Egypt at night and in a hurry
then the Lord had to open the Red Sea, so the Hebrews may
cross it on dry ground to the other side of the river thus to
begin to walk to Mount Sinai and receive the Holy Spirit of
the Ten Commandments of the supernatural-life of the Messiah.

That is, that as the Hebrews crossed the Red Sea on dry
ground, then they were resurrecting from the dead for the
first time thus to begin to live a brand-new life that they
never knew before without our Lord God's help with the Holy
Spirit of the Ten Commandments and with the all-powerful
expiatory blood of the King Messiah. This means also that our
heavenly Father resurrected and baptized the Hebrews for the
first time from under the deep waters of the dead from the
Red Sea, so they may become new people for Him and for the
spirit of the holy blood of His King Messiah, our Lord Jesus
Christ!

So, by the baptism of the waters from the Red Sea and their
resurrection from under its depth, then now they were ready
to receive the Holy Spirit of the Ten Commandments as brand-
new people for our Father and His Promised Land, where its
land flows with the milk and honey from the ever-present all-
powerful tree of life, Jesus Christ! Truly, without this
particular baptism from the waters from under the Red Sea,
then the Hebrews could have never received from our heavenly
Father the Holy Spirit of the tables of the Ten Commandments,
so they may walk and honor the messianic-life of their King
Messiah, the Son of David, the savior of Israel and the
entire world, forever.

At that moment, once they received the Holy Spirit of the two
tablets of the Ten Commandments from our heavenly Father over
the Sinai, then now they were ready to do a three-day walk
towards the land of Canaan, so they may finally possess it,
possess it powerfully with the Holy Spirit of the Law hidden
in their hearts forever. In truth, they were supposed not
only to cross the hostile desert by walking, fasting and
thirsting for the food and the living water from the tree of
life of the Promised Land but, instead, to much of our
heavenly Father's surprise, they began to complain, rebel and
question Moses and the plan of salvation of His King Messiah.

In those days, the Hebrews needed to be humble before the
greatness of our heavenly Father and remember constantly the
great things that He had done for them before Pharaoh and his
people, so they may set them free from the terrible spirit of
darkness that was killing them every day. The Hebrews needed
to walk the wicked desert by fasting and thirsting for the
milk and honey of the land of Canaan just as our Heavenly
Father promised Abraham that He would give it to them, so
they may become great people with a Messiah to rule them
forever with the rest of the nations of the entire world.

However, the Hebrews thought continuously of the life that
they had left behind in the land of Goshen to the point that
they did not want to hunger much less thirst in the vastness
and hostile desert, for the fruits from the Promised Land
much less for the King Messiah; unfortunately, the Hebrews
walked constantly blinded to God's only salvation. The
Egyptian desert where there is no food much less water to
sustain any life for trees, animals, birds or humans, but
there is only abundant sand, sun and uncontrollable heat
everywhere, as in the eternal hell: truly, our heavenly
Father wanted to save them desperately from the real hell
from under the earth, but with His resurrection, Jesus
Christ!

Our heavenly Father wanted the Hebrews to fast just for three
days until they would reach and enter into the Promised Land
that flows with milk and honey of peace, happiness, joy and
the everlasting wisdom to love and know our heavenly Father
person-to-person through the King Messiah, the tree of life,
thus to quench their hunger and thirst forever. Truthfully,
our heavenly Father wanted the Hebrews to trust Him blindly
with the spirit of His King Messiah that was with them every
step of the way into Canaan and their continuous blood
sacrifices over His altars, so their sins may be forgiven and
blot out eternally for the glory and honor of His name in the
midst of them.

With this three-day walk through the Egyptian desert, then
the Hebrews would have symbolically "resurrected on the third
day" from their sinful and deadly rebellious lives, into a
brand-new and glorious messianic-life of the tree of life,
the living Messiah, our Lord Jesus Christ, so they may know
only peace, happiness and the eternal joy to know God in
person. This meant that our heavenly Father wanted to make
the Promised Land into "an earthly paradise," like the one in
heaven, so the families from the nations of the entire world
would come to Him, the Creator of the heavens and earth, thus
to adore and honor His holy name as such, the Creator and
Founder of their never-ending lives.

Instead, the Hebrews complained and rebelled against Moses
and the Lord thus causing His anger to rise against them to
the point that He wanted to destroy them in the desert and
make a new nation through Moses that would obey Him, so to
follow and obey faithfully His King Messiah; our heavenly
Father wanted instantly: a new faithful messianic-nation! A
totally new messianic-nation from Moses that would obey him
blindly by crossing the desert in three days as a symbol or
prophecy of the real resurrection that was to take place with
the Son of David, in due time, within the borders of Israel;
nowadays this is the only possible eternal salvation for the
entire human race forever.

This is the resurrection that our heavenly Father wanted to
begin with Israel, so people all over the world could do away
with their sins and begin to live a brand-new all-powerful
life within a brand-new world that they would have never
known much less lived forever without the King Messiah in
their lives, our Lord Jesus Christ for sure! For this reason,
our heavenly Father through the spirit of the blood and life
of the Son of David, set the Hebrews free from the house of
bondage from the land of Goshen, so by crossing the deadly
and infernal desert just in three days walk, then He would
have blessed them powerfully in a glorious holy-resurrection
for the living.

In truth, our heavenly Father would have blessed them much
more than any other great nation in the entire world in those
days and of today as well for eternity, for example, so they
may enter to live their well-deserved brand-new glorious life
from the tree of life, the Son of David, in the brand-new
Jerusalem from heaven above. This is the baptizing from the
Read Sea and the symbolic resurrection of the Hebrews
crossing the hell desert in three-days, just as Jesus Christ
would die on the holy hill of Jerusalem to resurrect by the
resurrection power of the Holy Spirit of the fulfilled Law,
for the end of sin and the beginning of a brand-new never-
ending life.

Had the Hebrews obeyed our heavenly Father as He took them
across the hell-hostile desert in just three-day walk from
crossing the Red Sea on dry ground to the land of Canaan,
then He would have made this land, the best of the world in
His eyes, into a glorious-paradise for the entire human race
to live and enjoy forever. Nowadays, "our resurrection lives
in the perfect and holy life of our Lord Jesus Christ," the
only savior possible for Israel and the nations, so we may
begin to live and enjoy today and forever the brand-new
glorious life of the celestial Jerusalem from heaven above,
where only truth, justice, joy and happiness prevail
powerfully over the human spirit eternally.

There, no one is in trouble with anything at all; no one is
sick or suffering the terrible coward attacks from Satan and
his agelong evildoers from all over the world; no one
remembers sin anymore much less its problems, difficulties,
sicknesses and death; people will only remember forever the
goodness of our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ!
Nowadays, with Jesus Christ we live each day with the Holy
Spirit of the resurrection that not only resurrected him on
the third day of his renown crucifixion and death over the
holy hill of Jerusalem, in Israel, but also this Holy Spirit
will resurrect each one of us in the day of the resurrection
of the living.

Today, boastfully: legitimate children we are of the God of
Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob, thanks to the
perfect and holy work with the Holy Spirit of the Ten
Commandments, within the messianic-life of the Son of David
resurrected, which began for the sake of the entire world
when Israel escaped the land of Goshen. Soon, the day will
come when the House of Israel would resurrect finally within
the Holy Spirit of the Ten Commandments, which our Lord Jesus
Christ honored and fulfilled within his supernatural
messianic-life in the land of Israel, and then our heavenly
Father would have attained finally the due and more than due
happiness of his holy heart for eternity.

Presently, it is the most important thing to do in paradise
and on earth, that is, to receive finally the Son of David as
your personal resurrected savior within your heart and
confess him with your lips in the presence of our heavenly
Father for the glory and honor of his precious resurrected
name on the third day for civilization. Not to do this, today
it will be as rebellious as the Hebrews that came out from
the chains and shackles of the spirit of error and captivity
in the land of Goshen, in Egypt, thus to obey not and follow
diligently the words and the Holy Spirit of the resurrected
blood of the King Messiah, our Lord Jesus Christ!

Truly, you will be refusing to resurrect from the hell-desert
of the dead as the Hebrews did when the only thing our
heavenly Father wanted them to do was to fast for tree days
until they reach and enter into the Promised Land for the
final resurrection of the living-and they failed disloyally
to do His will-sad to say. For the Lord Jesus Christ today is
the only One that has the eternal-living blood that fulfilled
the Holy Spirit of the Law thus for the same Spirit to
resurrect him from the dead to forgive sin and grant the
awakening of a brand-new life to everyone that believes in
his heart and confesses with his lips his blessed-resurrected
name.

May you find your King Messiah, the sooner the better, by
praying to our heavenly Father, so your name will be written
in heaven in the "Lamb's Book of Life" and thus begin to live
nowadays and always in this wonderful promise of the
resurrection of the living that is full of miracles and great
wonders for your entire life. Our Lord Jesus Christ declared
openly to the peoples of Israel, Jews and Gentiles alike, by
affirming to them: I am the life and the resurrection-whoever
believes in me-, even though he is dead shall then live
eternally with me in paradise never to know sin anymore but
only the glory and peace of our heavenly Father forever.

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man
comes unto the heavenly Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yehoshua,
and shalt believe within your heart that GOD hath raised him
from the dead, then thou shalt be saved." Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and
soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 310

Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30

Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the
dead. See Romans 10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your
personal Savior. See Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the
NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the
POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE
FOR YOU TO RECEIVE according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED
AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU
WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and
HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and
believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you
will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and
are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and
are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in him
will never be put to shame." For there is no difference
between Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise
or not-- just the same, the Lord is Lord of all and richly
blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the
name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe
that the L-rd JESUS shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my
sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I now invite JESUS to
come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ
as your ONLY WAY to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR
ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? Or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? Or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a
wonderful new life with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better.
Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday.
Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy
Spirit of God,
worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and
gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is
the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include
me in your
prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very
important in heaven. You do not have any idea how important
your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus suffered, anguished,
prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross
of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the
Holy of Holiest. That is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus
Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy Angels hear your
prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most add
that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY
ANGELS in HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to
GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON,
JESUS CHRIST. Thank you. God bless you!

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/listen/player-wm.asp?
playertype=wm%20%20///

http://www.unored.com/streams/radiovisioncristiana.asx