Bidi layout code

1 view

Roozbeh Pournader

Jul 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/12/00
to Lina Kemmel

On Wed, 12 Jul 2000, Lina Kemmel wrote:

> Posting the new bidi layout code for your review.

Would you please tell me how can I apply the patch to the sources obtained
from mozilla's cvs server? when I try to do "patch -p0", I get lots of
rejections.

Lina Kemmel

Jul 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/13/00
to Roozbeh Pournader
Roozbeh Pournader wrote:

> Would you please tell me how can I apply the patch to the sources obtained
> from mozilla's cvs server? when I try to do "patch -p0", I get lots of
> rejections.

Roozbeh,

I'm afraid I don't know what's the reason of the conflicts.

Though I merged our sources with the latest cvs before obtaining the
diffs, I wouldn't advice to apply the patch, since also gfx and intl
changes are required to build the code.
I'll submit these patches in the near future.

Lina

Lina Kemmel

Jul 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/13/00
to Roozbeh Pournader
Roozbeh,

Would you prefer entire sources instead of the patches?