print

saravanan....@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2007, 1:33:34 AM4/11/07
to saravanan....@gmail.com
I am trying to split a html page into smaller ones based on the print
preview. i.e each page in print preview corresponds to a html file.
Hence i need to identify the exact location where the page breaks.

I am embedding gecko in serverside. I have the xulrunner build 1.8.0.4
compiled with gcc 3.2.2.
I am able to iterate through frame trees and fetch the last one in the
page.

But if the page breaks in the middle of a text frame, this text frame
appears as the last frame in one page and first frame in the next page
(continuation frame). How to get the exact word where the page breaks.

S.S

lorenz...@ymail.com

Feb 16, 2012, 3:56:31 AM2/16/12
xerox teknology is better