obj parameter in JSClass.call

Eric Brueggemann

Apr 10, 2002, 7:58:08 PM4/10/02
Hello,

I'm attempting to achieve the following:

obj("prop").subprop == obj["prop"].subprop

I've defined a JSNative call for obj's JSClass, which gets called at
the appropriate time. However, since the obj that get's passed into
call is not the same object as the one that gets passed into
getProperty, I'm unable to get at the prop. Consequently, I end up
trying to get subprop from an undefined value.

I feel like I'm close here... What's the missing link? Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Eric Brueggemann

Danny Dorfman

Jun 19, 2012, 2:12:53 AM6/19/12
Eric, have you found an answer to this yet?