PanIIT-2008 event planned at IIT-Madras campus during December 19 - 21, 2008

1 view

rajii...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2008, 6:40:05 AM12/2/08
Dear PAN IITans,

I hope you have heard about the paniit2008 conference already.
This is one more attempt by me ro reach to those 1,50,000 alumni who
are not in touch with the various IIT alumni associations.

With 20 days to go before the event, The entire Program
has been finalized. All Super-Star Speakers, Star Speakers
and Panelists have confirmed their participation.

The PanIIT-2008 event with its central Theme : Inspire,
Innovate and Transform is built around Six Tracks viz.
Education, Research & Technology, Infrastructure, Rural
Transformation, Entrepreneurship and Innovation.

All the Sessions are being aligned to answer two Key
Questions:

1. What must PAN IIT do in the specific domain and What
are the deliverables?
2. How must PAN IIT execute the Projects identified?

One of the key differentiators of the PanIIT-2008 is that
the Program Team, using the event Website, is enabling
Delegate <-> Speaker interaction. Through this forum, the
delegates can network with the Speakers well before the
event, share expectations, shape the content and make the
sessions more focused. Of course this implies that you all
register early. We also have forum for special interest groups
to interact whether registered or not.
Other events associated with this paniit 2008 conference are:
One day Venture Capital Workshop conducted in
association with IVCE
Tie-PAN IIT Business PlanInitiative Crème la Crème
Business Plan Conclave:
Pan IIT- Golf
PAN IIT AIDI Design Competition
PAN IIT Leadership in Research Competition
PAN IIT Research Symposium
Geeks & Captains - Golf Tournament
Field Trips Rural Transformation Projects
Soapbox Forums
On-Campus Exhibition with
98 Stalls covering 16,000 Sq.Ft
Theme Pavilion
Focus on IIT Incubated and Supported Enterprises / Projects
Networking Events
Face-2-Face with Keynote Speakers
Break-out Sessions for individual IITs

As in the past, the Program also includes a parallel
Spouses Track to meet the expectations of 500
Spouses who are going to attend PanIIT-2008. We have children
programme
also to keep the under twelve of about 100 engaged.

Register Now at http://www.paniit20 08.org, and be there
for PanIIT-2008 !
I have not spelled out many interesting events to ensure brevity in
this
communication .If you have decided not to come you owe it to
yourself to click on the above and see what you are going to miss.

rajiitm66
Chair-participation
paniit2008