Review of How To Read a Book - The Classic Guide to Intelligent Reading

carcarcar carcarcar

Dec 7, 2009, 3:57:45 AM12/7/09
There is so much information out there that

professionals can become overwhelmed just

thinking about it. How can you keep pace? Do

you know how to read effectively?

How to Read a Book which was originally

written in 1940 and updated in 1972 is packed

with lots of useful information, and it isn't

the type of book you read once. I thought that

on my second reading it would be very helpful

if I discussed the contents with a group of

people, then and only then would I be able to

really make use of the wealth of knowledge

that it contains.
http://www.thewondersonline.com/