MozillaZine Currently Down

0 vue

Alex Bishop

non lue,
15 janv. 2004, 21:49:0215/01/2004
MozillaZine has been down for about the last hour and will probably be
down for some time yet. This is due to a server problem (kernel panic on
boot). We're working with our hosts to get the site up and running and
hope to resume providing a full service to the Mozilla community soon.

Alex

--
Alex Bishop
al...@mozillazine.org

Ron Hunter

non lue,
16 janv. 2004, 05:48:1616/01/2004
Alex Bishop wrote:

> MozillaZine has been down for about the last hour and will probably be
> down for some time yet. This is due to a server problem (kernel panic on
> boot). We're working with our hosts to get the site up and running and
> hope to resume providing a full service to the Mozilla community soon.
>
> Alex

WHAT? I thought Unix/Linux systems NEVER gave trouble. GRIN.
Seriously, they rarely give trouble, but when the do....SIGH.

Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer
0 nouveau message