(IVÁN): HAPPY FATHER’S DAY 2012 TO EVERYONE EVERYWHERE THESE DAYS AND FOREVERMORE:

ELIO IVAN VALAREZO

Jun 17, 2012, 1:49:51 PM6/17/12
Sábado, 16 de Junio, año 2012 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil,
Ecuador - Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

Feliz Día del Padre 2012 a cada uno de todos ustedes en todos los
hogares de nuestras familias hermanas de nuestra Gran América Española.

YESHUA (JESUS) HAD A COVENANT RIGHT TO BE BORN IN ISRAEL BY THE HOLY
SPIRIT:

Melchizedek blesses Abram with his bread and wine emanating gloriously
from his divine body slain from the creation of the world before our
heavenly Father, so he may give birth to a nation even though his wife
Sarah is passed the years of childbearing; indeed Melchizedek is the
future child that would become part of Israel forever through Isaac's
miracle birth. Here, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach is Melchizedek (King of
Salem and the Righteousness of our heavenly Father on earth and in
heaven for ages to come); he is the one that our heavenly Father has
chosen to bless not only Abram but also every man, woman and child on
earth, so we may become saved forever from sin, death and hell.

Thereby, after Abram had defeated Lot's enemies and rescued him with all
his belongings, then he returned to Canaan-the land that our heavenly
Father had chosen to grant to Israel and the nations that may believe in
His anointed One for love, peace, justice, prosperity and eternal
salvation, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach! In those days, Melchizedek was
waiting for Abram because he came out from Salem to meet him with his
men of war, so he may bless them with a special ceremonial dinner by
serving bread and wine thus to make a Covenant of Life that will never
end in this life and in the next one to come in heaven above.

Certainly, this is a powerful blessing that was going to bless Abram's
life and his loved ones too because one especial child would be born
from his wife Sara that was sterile since she married him-and this
anointed child will give our heavenly Father the birthright to have a
Son of His own in Israel to save the world from sin. And at Salem's gate
(present day Jerusalem), our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach as King of Salem
served the Lord's Table to Abram and his men of war, so they may eat
bread and drink wine before our heavenly thus to start a new Covenant of
Life that was needed immediately to bring light into the nations and
eradicate darkness at last forever.

Straightforwardly, this would be a new Covenant of Life with the entire
human race that would result not only in the birth for Abram's son Isaac
by the power of the Holy Spirit from his wife Sara's barren-womb but
also the birth of a new nation, Israel, that would eventually give birth
through David's virgin daughter our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach. That is to
say, also that by Abram and his companions eating from the bread and
drinking from the wine then they were eating and drinking from the King
of Salem, Melchizedek, the sacred-flesh, unbroken-bones and atoning-
blood to start a new life on earth ready to enter heaven by believing
our heavenly Father's work through His supreme celestial-sacrifice, our
Lord Jesus Christ.

Inasmuch as, to believe within our hearts for justice to confess with
our lips for salvation today, then we have to eat the bread from heaven
and drink from the cup of wine for eternal life, our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach, otherwise we have no life possible in us, and we are still
in our sins unable to return to heaven forever. That is why that our
heavenly Father needed His Chosen Lamb with the atoning-blood for
salvation from the creation of the world to serve to Abram and his men
the bread and wine (his atoning-blood), so only by nourishing from him
Isaac would be born from the Holy Spirit and Israel too to give us our
Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach.

Surely, the Lord's Table where the bread and wine for the supreme
celestial-sacrifice of His Chosen Lamb's atoning-blood slain within the
Holy of Holiest in heaven over Mount Sinai from the creation of the
world needed to be served to Abram for Isaac and Israel to be born from
the Holy Spirit for the King Messiah finally to come with salvation. In
other words, by Abram eating the bread and wine then he ate and drank to
give birth to Isaac by the power of the Holy Spirit since his wife Sarah
was childless furthermore give birth to Israel for our Lord Jesus Christ
to be born not from a barren-womb but from a virgin one to grant us the
celestial-body for salvation.

Then, this eating from our heavenly Father's Table the bread and the
wine, graciously this means that we are eating today the Covenant of the
sacred-flesh and unbroken-bones from our savior moreover we drink from
his atoning-blood to wash away our sins thus to give birth in us from
the Holy Spirit the divine body that pleases our heavenly Father always.
That is why that our heavenly Father initially had to have a son through
Sarah's barren-womb not only to give Abram a son that will give the
right for our Lord Jesus Christ to be born from the Holy Spirit into
Israel through David's virgin daughter but also gave us the celestial-
body to escape sin, death, hell, and ascend to heaven forever saved.

This means too that we can live our normal lives everywhere around the
world forever blessed and saved by our heavenly Father's bread and wine
that actually is our Covenant of Life that nourishes not our sinful body
to sin but our divine body that Satan's wilds will never touch again so
we may love, honor and glorify our heavenly Father forever. And as our
heavenly Father feels loved, honored, and glorified by you because you
ate from his bread of life and drank from the cup of wine that is
symbolically His blessed Son atoning-blood shed within the Holy of
Holiest in heaven from the creation of the world to create heaven and
earth, then blessed, saved and everlastingly happy you are today.

Lawfully, for our heavenly Father to introduce life graciously into the
world, then He had to have His blessed Son, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach,
as King of Salem to serve at the City's gate the Lord's Table so men may
part take from the bread and drink from the wine to start a Covenant of
Life saturated with the Holy Spirit. That is exactly what happened at
Salem's gate as Melchizedek served to Abram and his men the Lord's Table
of bread and wine, undeniably he was symbolically given them to eat from
his sacred-flesh, unbroken-bones and drink from his atoning-blood to
make a Covenant of Life forever, so Isaac could be born from the Holy
Spirit and the nation of Israel too.

Certainly, this is the Holy Spirit that would eventually give birth to
the first Hebrew through Abram's wife Sarah who was unable to give birth
to a child because she had always been sterile, moreover our heavenly
Father would have the right to bring Israel into existence thus to give
birth from the Holy Spirit through David's virgin daughter Jesus Christ.
Therefore, as important as the Lord's Table served by Melchizedek as
King of Salem was for our heavenly Father and His Holy Spirit ready to
give birth to a nation beginning with Isaac, then it was also important
for Abram and his men thus to be blessed mightily to bring into the
world through the Holy Spirit's virgin birth our unique celestial-
salvation.

That is to say, also that our King Messiah began to live with us as
never before he had lived with men in paradise and on earth, and it was
because King Melchizedek presented Abram and his friends the Lord's
Table to eat the bread that gives the sacred-flesh and drank the wine
that gives the atoning-blood for everyone's instant celestial-salvation.
Initially, this is the Lord's Table that our heavenly Father presented
to Adam and Eve in paradise by commanding them to eat from every tree
from heaven but also they could eat from the tree of life, our Lord
Jesus Christ (or the supreme celestial-sacrifice of the atoning-blood
shed from the creation of the world), so they may live forever blessed.

However, instead of Adam and Eve obeying our heavenly Father's command
to eat from the tree of life, then they ate from the tree of knowledge
of good and evil that He had personally warned them that the day they
may eat from it then they will die-meaning that they would have to
abandon paradise and eternal life at once. Because, for every man, woman
and child after Adam and Eve in paradise, in order for them to live with
our heavenly Father and His Holy Spirit then they must eat from the tree
of life (or the supreme celestial-sacrifice of His Son's atoning-blood,
our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach), for their flesh, bones and blood to be
holy and perfect for heaven's reentry.

That is truth from the beginning: every one on earth starting with Adam
and Eve from paradise, or since they were born in heaven from our
heavenly Father in His image to live according to His likeness
everlastingly, then they must eat and drink from the fruit of life, the
Lord's Table: bread and wine, our Lord Jesus Christ! This means that
each time you seat at your home's dinner table with your family and
friends too, then as you eat and drink truly you are been blessed by our
King of Salem, Melchizedek, with the bread from heaven and the wine that
initially started the Covenant of Life with Abram and his companions at
the Lord's Table at Salem's gate.

Meaning that our heavenly Father is making you today part of His
Covenant of Life that He started with Abram and his guests at Salem's
gate where our Lord Jesus Christ was going to be nailed to Adam and Eve
crossed dead trees, so they may finally eat from his bread and drink his
cup life to be saved everlastingly. In other words, as you part take
from the Lord's Table: bread and wine, then you are eating from the
sacred-flesh and unbroken-bones finally to drink from the wine that is
the Covenant of Life: our Lord Jesus Christ's atoning-blood shed from
the creation of the world, so your body will become as his in perfection
and holiness forever glorified into eternity.

This also means that whenever you eat bread and drink wine, then you are
eating and drinking from our Lord Jesus Christ serving you the salvation
food just as he personally served it to Abram, Isaac and Israel
throughout the desert and finally to Adam and Eve nailed to him over
Jerusalem's holy hill to become like him in perfect holiness forever.
That is correct: Our heavenly Father served Adam and Eve their share of
the bread and wine as they were nailed to His Son Melchizedek to their
crossed dead trees over Jerusalem's holy hill, so they may eat at last
the bread of life and drink from the cup of wine the atoning-blood shed
at Salem's gate for every one's divine-salvation.

Amazingly, today you may eat the bread and wine too just as Abram did it
in his days with his allies and later Isaac and the entire nation of
Israel as they drank from the injured-rock at Mount Sinai's foot and ate
the manna that descended from the Holy of Holiest in heaven, so they may
live blessed through the barren-desert. In other words, as you may eat
your daily bread and drink from your cup then you can bless your food by
believing that you are eating the bread of life and drinking from the
wine that fundamentally is our Lord Jesus Christ's Covenant of Life that
not only erases your sins forever but also enriches your life heavenly
bound saved forever.

Therefore, it is this eating from the bread that gives us the sacred-
flesh and unbroken-bones moreover by drinking from the wine then we can
also have the atoning-blood that will not only be manifested with the
birth of our Lord Jesus Christ but also it would be shed over
Jerusalem's holy hill for the end of sin in us into eternity. Really,
this special dinner was important for our heavenly Father so Abram may
become blessed mightily by our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach as King
Melchizedek of Salem, so he may eat from his bread that is his body and
drink from the wine that is his atoning-blood shed from the creation of
the world thus to attain salvation for everyone through the generations.

Moreover, by Abram eating from the bread of life and drinking from the
cup of wine that is our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach's atoning-blood and shed
life for every one from everywhere thus to attain eternal salvation at
last, then Abram's children, especially David's virgin daughter from the
Holy Spirit can give birth to a holy body for every one to own
perpetually. That is correct too: we have received not from Sarah's
barren-womb but from David's virgin daughter our celestial-body thus to
return to heaven sinless and with a glorified body that will see our
heavenly Father in his perfect glories moreover we will be able to love,
serve and glorify Him everlastingly just as the angels do since eternity
until now.

Traditionally, the bread and wine that our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach
served as King Melchizedek to Abram and his allies thus to make a
Covenant of Life with our heavenly Father and His Holy Spirit, then we
are eating the same bread and drinking the wine too from our Rebbe
Yeshua HaMoshiach, so we may have abundant life these days and in
eternity. This also means that as you enter into eternity eternally
blessed by our heavenly Father's bread and wine that was initially
served to Abram and his friends and later to you just as it was served
to Isaac and throughout Israel thus to honor the Covenant of Life, then
you will always have your food never to hunger and thirst again forever.

And because of this eating from the bread and drinking from the wine we
can really become born again from the Holy Spirit instantly these days
thus to receive from our Lord Jesus Christ his sacred-flesh, unbroken-
bones and atoning-blood that constitutes in each one of us the divine-
body that lifts our living souls today back into eternal life in heaven
forever saved. Irrefutably, this is the glorified-body that our heavenly
Father needs to replace from every man, woman and child for the sinful
one received by default from Adam in paradise as we were born from our
mother's womb on earth, so we may bury it someday under the earth thus
to stand finally before our heavenly Father pure and holy forever
sanctified.

In this glorious-body that we all certainly have within our Lord Jesus
Christ in heaven just as we received our present sinful-body from Adam
in paradise the day we were born from our mother's womb, our heavenly
Father will not only bless us mightily from heaven above and earth's
blessings too, furthermore it would protect us from Satan's wilds
throughout life. This means that if Satan comes against you with his
best weapons of war thus to attack you and destroy you until you are
obliterated from the face of the earth with conflicts, battles, wars and
unspeakable holocausts, then they will not harm you because the
destroyer will see the Covenant of Life that you have and pass you
forever.

Since this is the celestial-body that our heavenly Father has prepared
within the sacred-flesh, unbroken-bones and atoning-blood of His Rebbe
Yeshua HaMoshiach, so we not only live sinless our lives on earth thus
to enter saved into eternity in the last day but also protect us from
Satan's wilds so we may receive every blessing that righteously belongs
to us today. Given that, it is our heavenly Father's will that we may be
washed clean from sin through the eating from the bread of life and
drinking from the cup of wine that is the atoning-blood that intercedes
(or mediates) before our heavenly Father from the creation of the world
over Mount Sinai to be dressed in perfect holiness today for eternity.

Only within this holy-body that righteously belong to each one of us
through our Lord Jesus Christ's sacred body and victorious life over
Satan's wilds, then we are not only accepted back into paradise and the
eternal glories of the New Jerusalem from heaven above but also we can
very well enjoy every blessing that belongs to us on earth today.
Because, Satan can only takeaway what rightfully belongs to you if you
fail to have a Covenant of Life with our heavenly Father through our
Lord Jesus Christ just as Abram and his men had with Him as they ate
from the bread and drank from the wine thus to receive a divine-body
that will never be intruded by Satan's hidden wilds.

Therefore, there is nothing that Satan can do against us thus to cause
us to miss our blessings from our heavenly Father, His Son, and the Holy
Spirit of His anointed name and glorified commandments, but, truly we
have power to open our eyes every morning to a new start on earth only
to enjoy our heavenly Father's happiness throughout the day. For our
heavenly Father has many blessings to grant you always through every
morning, every afternoon and every evening, so you may have a glorified
day each time before Him for the glory and honor of the Holy Spirit that
He has granted you to have abundantly these days and throughout your
life on earth and in heaven forever.

These days, you may ask our heavenly Father all things that you may
desire within your heart in the name of His blessed Son, our Rebbe
Yeshua HaMoshiach, and He will grant them to you without fail because He
loves you more than you will ever know through the bread and wine that
Melchizedek initially served at Salem Gate's dinner table. Truthfully,
our heavenly Father has blessed us mightily within the sacred-flesh,
unbroken-bones and atoning-blood of His Son Jesus Christ so we may not
only walk away from Adam's sinful-body that we have received from him in
paradise by default but also we can have the every day assurance that He
is always ready to bless us beyond all human understanding on earth.

And these are supernatural powers that our heavenly Father has granted
to each one of us through the glorious supreme celestial-sacrifice of
His Son's atoning-blood shed from the creation of the world within the
Holy of Holiest in heaven and over Mount Sinai finally to be manifested
everlastingly over Jerusalem's holy hill, so we may believe in our
perfection and holiness forever. For this is a divine-salvation that we
can eat by eating the bread of life from heaven moreover drink from the
cup of wine that is the atoning-blood that our heavenly Father has shed
from the creation of the world through His Son, so we may drink eternal
life to live on earth filled with blessing and ascend to heaven
eternally saved.

Accordingly, by our heavenly Father having His blessed Son, Melchizedek,
serve the bread and wine to Abram and his friends, then He gained the
right to have His first son, Isaac, born from the Holy Spirit from
Sarah's barren-womb moreover have David's virgin daughter give birth
from the Holy Spirit too to Jesus Christ, so we may eat from him
salvation forever. Meaning also that by our heavenly Father having His
anointed Son Melchizedek as King of Righteousness on earth then he was
able to serve Abram and his friends the bread and wine for the Covenant
of Life that would give Him the firstborn Isaac for Israel's birth from
the Holy Spirit through Sarah's barren-womb and finally Jesus Christ
through David's virgin daughter.

Definitely, after our heavenly Father having made a Covenant of Life
with Abram and his friends at His dinner table served by the King of
Righteousness Jesus Christ at Salem's gate, then, He and His Son had the
right to be born from the Holy Spirit into Israel through David's virgin
daughter thus to give us the celestial-body for salvation. And because
our heavenly Father had the right to have Jesus Christ born from David's
virgin daughter by the Holy Spirit that initially gave birth to Isaac
through Sarah's barren-womb due to the first Covenant of Life, then he
had the right to fulfill the commandments, died crucified to resurrect
on the third day finally to have the right to return to Israel anyday
now.

Indeed, since our heavenly Father set at His dinner table with Abram to
eat the bread and drink the wine, then He had the right to have Isaac
and our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach born from the Holy Spirit within
Israel's families, so He may gain the right to give birth to you too
from the Holy Spirit thus to save you today forever. Therefore, our
heavenly Father has the right to send His blessed Son Jesus Christ to
enter into your life by the way of the bread and wine that is actually
the Covenant of Life that He personally started with Abram, so He may
not only have Isaac and Israel born from the Holy Spirit but also you
today forever saved.

Meaning also that whenever that you see or hear our heavenly Father's
word coming directly into your heart by the teaching of our Lord Jesus
Christ's followers, then this means that our heavenly Father is calling
you with all His legal rights to return to Him because you came out from
His image to live according to His likeness forever blessed. And because
our Lord Jesus Christ had the right to be born in Israel from David's
virgin daughter through the Holy Spirit, then he has granted you through
his sacred-flesh, unbroken-bones, and atoning-blood the right to be born
from the Holy Spirit to ascend to heaven forever saved thus to enjoy the
New Jerusalem's eternal glories from heaven above into eternity. Amen!

Happy Father's Day 2012 to everyone everywhere these days and
forevermore is my wish to you as always.

ISAAC AND YESHUA (JESUS) WERE BORN FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT:

In due time, our heavenly Father assured Abraham one of His great
promises by saying to him: By this time next year your wife Sarah will
embrace a son and you must call him Isaac, because my covenant of
eternal life will be with him and his brothers for many generations to
come well into all eternity. However, Abraham was surprised because he
was ninety nine years old and his wife Sarah was ninety-nine, and the
time for child bearing was long gone for her, therefore it was totally
impossible for him to have a child from his wife Sarah; indeed, they
were both dead, dead as Adam and Eve in paradise and over Jerusalem's
holy hill.

Nevertheless, our heavenly Father insisted to Abraham that by this time
next year Sarah his wife would bear a child despite her old age, because
there is nothing hard for the Lord God to do, in spite of it He needed
to launch His glorious Plan of Salvation with Abraham and his children
so the nations could be saved too forever. Therefore, even though
Abraham had a child from Sarah's maidservant Hagar called Ishmael,
nonetheless The Plan of Salvation was going to be established though
Isaac, because Isaac was going to be born not from Abraham but from our
heavenly Father's will, given that this is the way that our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach was going to be born from David's virgin daughter too.

Meaning also that what our heavenly Father did miraculously by the
supernatural power of His Holy Spirit to cause Sarah's barren-womb to
give birth to a child to Abraham so he may call him Isaac his only son
that he loved dearly, then he would do it again with David's virgin
daughter within Israel so salvation could be possible for everyone
forever. And as Abraham became aware of our heavenly Father's Plan of
Salvation for him and the entire human race, because our heavenly Father
was going to grant him a child even though he was too old to bear one,
moreover his wife Sarah was beyond child bearing for many years already,
then he smiled with great joy quietly within his heart.

Really, as Sarah heard what our heavenly Father had manifested to
Abraham her husband then she laughed too, but she laughed not within her
as Abraham but, instead he did quietly, so quietly was Abraham's laugh
that our heavenly Father was not bothered or surprised with him at all.
Instead, our heavenly Father heard Sarah's quiet laugh and He
immediately asked Abraham: Why has Sarah your wife laughed to what I
just have said to you?

Actually, Abraham also heard Sarah's laugh but he did not say anything
to her because he was trembling and submerged under the astonishment of
the blessing that our heavenly Father had manifested to him so loving
and richly to his living-soul, therefore he was full of joy to try to
ascertain why Sarah had laughed at our heavenly Father's words.
Certainly, since Sarah was nearby within the tent carefully listening to
our heavenly Father's conversation with Abraham His servant then she
overheard every word that was said between them, therefore (or by
natural feeling) she laughed to hear from our heavenly Father that she
would be embracing a child by this time next year-this is the joy of the
King Messiah.

Remarkably, this was something impossible to happen to her since she was
passed child bearing age nonetheless she laughed quietly, she laughed
before our heavenly Father and her husband Abraham as the news invaded
her heart as never before anything had touched her that moved her entire
humanity with joyfulness from heaven above that she could not hold back.
However, Abraham also laughed before our heavenly Father as the news of
a child coming into the world that had penetrated Sarah's heart as a
woman, but, Abraham's laughter was also of joy and peacefulness within
his heart, in other words, Abraham did not utter it because of the power
of this great joy as Sarah did.

Nevertheless, our heavenly Father did not say anything at Abraham's
laughter coming out from within his heart and entire living-soul,
because, this joy was too great to be held back within any human being
regardless of how strong the person may be since a new window from
heaven was opening immediately for the first time upon the entire earth.
And this window opening in those days from heaven above, it was the
existence of a new nation different from the nations of the earth,
because within this nation a child would be born from David's virgin
daughter that would be called the Strong Father, the Counselor, the
Advocate, God's Chosen Lamb with the atoning-blood, and God's Son
forever.

Moreover, by the astonishing power of his virgin birth our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach's sacred-life, crucifixion, death, resurrection on the third
day and ascension back to our heavenly Father in heaven, Israel would
become saved and the nations too thus to enter into a new celestial-life
filled with the Holy Spirit never lived before by the angelic hosts from
heaven since eternity. This is the glorious life that our heavenly
Father has always dreamed to live with His angelic hosts from heaven and
with every man, woman and child within Israel and the nations too,
therefore our heavenly Father manifested to Abraham that he would be
called father of nations, mainly for Israel because it would be born
from the of Holy Spirit.

Therefore, anyone believing within his heart for justice to confess with
his lips for salvation what Abraham believed before our heavenly Father
as He personally announced to him that his wife Sarah's barren-womb
would give him a child nine month later, then he is certainly Abraham's
child too, because he has believed in the coming of the Lord through
virgin birth. Meaning also that if our heavenly Father had not
intervened miraculously through the Holy Spirit to cause Sarah's barren-
womb to give birth to Isaac so Abraham may have at last his long waited
son that he had waited throughout his life until the Holy Spirit
intervened, then Israel would have never been born from the Holy Spirit
into the world.

In other words, Israel would have never been able to be born into the
world since Abraham's wife Sara had a barren-womb unable to give him a
child so Israel may become a nation for our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach to
be born also from the Holy Spirit in good time to save the world from
Satan's lies and death in hell. Besides, even if Sarah would have
managed somehow to give birth to a child without God's intervention, so
Abraham may have finally a child of his own, then Israel still would
have never been able to be born much less become a nation in the world,
because what had come out from Sarah's womb could have not been from the
Holy Spirit.

Therefore, for Israel later to become a nation in the world then the
Holy Spirit had to intervene miraculously within Sarah's barren-womb so
not only Abraham may have a child at last but also Israel could be born
into the world by the power of the Holy Spirit-the Holy Spirit that was
going to give humankind our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach. Timely, it was our
heavenly Father's intervention through His blessed Son, King of Salem,
Melchizedek, that set the Lord's Table to part the bread and drink from
the cup of wine, so the Holy Spirit may enter into Sarah's barren-womb
in due course thus to give Abraham the first Hebrew child for Israel to
exist in the world as a nation.

That is to say, that the first one to be born from Sarah's barren-womb
to become the first citizen of Israel, indeed it was Isaac because he
was born from the power of the Holy Spirit by our heavenly Father's
will, so Israel may become a nation that would give birth into the world
the King Messiah, Jesus Christ! And as our Lord Jesus Christ was born
into Israel from the Holy Spirit that had brought into the world the
first Hebrew citizen of Israel, Isaac, then our Lord Jesus Christ became
the first and the last of the New celestial Jerusalem glorious and
powerful that receives daily into her amazing lands those born from the
power of the Holy Spirit.

That is correct: Israel came into existence because our heavenly Father
intervened miraculously with the amazing power of His Holy Spirit so
Sarah's barren-womb could give birth to the first Hebrew, Isaac, the
seed of eternal salvation that will not only save Israel forever from
Satan, sin, lies, curses and eternal darkness in hell but also every
nation from the entire world. Moreover, this is exactly what our
heavenly Father needs to have done today with every man, woman and child
on earth to be born from the Holy Spirit by invoking our Lord Jesus
Christ's anointed name, so sins may be forgiven thus to enter into a new
Pact of Salvation with our heavenly Father just as Abraham did in his
days.

That is to say, also that every thing that will be able to enter into
the new age or the new angelic Kingdom that our heavenly Father has
created through His blessed Son Jesus Christ, then it must be born from
the Holy Spirit, and this includes every man, woman and child today on
earth, beginning with Adam and Eve from paradise. Otherwise, without the
birth from the Holy Spirit: whether this is from anything that He has
called into existence on earth and in heaven or within the New Jerusalem
from heaven above if it is not Holy Spirit's born for Him, then He does
not want it within His new angelic Kingdom-and this includes the entire
human race as well.

And because Israel was born from the Holy Spirit by our heavenly
Father's will within Sarah's barren-womb then also our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach was born later from David's virgin daughter, so every one
within Israel and the nations could be born from the Holy Spirit that
gave birth initially to Isaac and our Lord Jesus Christ to enter life
everlastingly saved everlastingly. Meaning also that to be born from the
Holy Spirit is not new to Israel but, indeed it is the beginning of life
from Abraham and Sarah his wife that were both childless thus as they
heard from our heavenly Father that He would give them a child, Isaac,
then they just burst into quiet-laughter and indescribable joy that
never ends.

Truly, this is the joy of salvation that every one should immediately
feel as he is born again from the Holy Spirit as the name of our Lord
Jesus Christ is invoked, so the Holy Spirit may not only seal him for
salvation to have his name written in the book of life but also receive
blessings from heaven above continuously. In other words, our heavenly
Father wants you to feel the joy of the heart that Abraham and Sarah
immediately experienced together as He personally told them that they
were going to have a child even though they were both barren and totally
impossible to have one with them in their old age much less to possess a
nation for eternity.

Today, this is our heavenly Father's Son, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach,
that both Abraham and Sarah were receiving as Isaac was born from
Sarah's barren-womb by the amazing presence of our heavenly Father's
Holy Spirit, so by this glorious birth of Isaac from the Holy Spirit
then Israel could be born, so the world may know universally His Son
Jesus Christ's atoning-blood. This is the reason that Israel had always
have had problems been accepted into a world of nations that do not know
the Holy Spirit much less how to be born from heaven by the Holy
Spirit's power that can only come to us as we believe within our hearts
and confess with our lips our Lord Jesus Christ's anointed name.

For the reason that the first Israelite was born from Sarah's barren-
womb from the Holy Spirit thus implanting the divine seed within Isaac
for Abraham to have a son of his own, so the nation that our heavenly
Father promised to him that he will be a father to then it will be born
from the power of the Holy Spirit forever. Because, this nation of
Israel that would be born by the amazing power of the Holy Spirit
descending from heaven every day (Gn 1:2), from the first supreme
celestial-sacrifice of His Son's atoning-blood shed from the creation of
the world, then one of Israel's virgin daughters will give birth to our
Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach by the power of the Holy Spirit too.

Because, it is by faith within our hearts for justice to confess with
our lips for salvation that we can have a Pact of Life today just as
Abraham did initially at Salem's gate as Melchizedek, King of Salem,
served him the bread and wine so he with his men may eat life for Israel
to be born from the Holy Spirit. That is to say, for Israel to be born
from the Holy Spirit through Abraham's wife, Sarah, who was childless
and beyond child bearing age, therefore the Holy Spirit had to intervene
so Isaac could be born with the seed of the promise for Israel to become
a nation of Gods and priests for our heavenly Father's service these
days and eternity.

Also we may say that Israel exists today because Sarah's womb was dead
and totally lifeless, however, because our heavenly Father loved so much
Israel and His blessed Son, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, then He
descended with His Holy Spirit to enter into Sarah's barren-womb to
bring Israel into existence, so it may become alive in the world
forever. Graciously, Israel was born from a barren-womb that could have
never been able to give life to Israel much less turn it into a great
nation unless the Holy Spirit had intervened by our heavenly Father's
will thus to breathe life into Israel and let it live to become the
nation that will give the world God's Son, our Lord Jesus Christ!

It is here where our heavenly Father finally connected or, rather,
injected His blessed Son's ancient holy life, our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach, into Abraham's life through Sarah his wife barren-womb thus
to give us the much needed sacred-flesh, unbroken-bones and atoning-
blood for our new celestial bodies to ascend back to eternal life into
heaven forever saved into all eternity. Indeed, this is our Lord Jesus
Christ promised to be born from the amazing power of the Holy Spirit
through David's virgin daughter thus to bring into the world the much
needed sacred-flesh, unbroken-bones and atoning-blood thus to fulfill
and glorify everlastingly the Holy Spirit of the Ten Commandments for
every one from everywhere beginning with Israel to return to haven
immediately.

Because, our Lord Jesus Christ was born into the world from the Holy
Spirit just as Isaac was born from Sarah's barren-womb so he may bring
eternal life with endless blessings of health, wealth, prosperity and
happiness moreover he brought the celestial-body to fulfill and glorify
the Holy Spirit of the commandments that no one could ever fulfill on
earth. Here our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach proved to Israel and the nations
that he is our heavenly Father's only begotten Son (or God in person),
because he was not only born from David's virgin daughter through the
Holy Spirit but also he lived a perfect-life to fulfill and glorify the
Holy Spirit of the commandments, something that no one could ever do
forever.

Inasmuch as, for any one to fulfill the Holy Spirit of the commandments
to perfection, then he must be born from the Holy Spirit, since only
within the Holy Spirit exist the powers to fulfill and glorify the every
word, letter, tilde and eternal meaning of the commandments thus to
enter eternal life on earth and in heaven forever liberated. That is why
that our heavenly Father is requiring from each one of us to be born
again just as He personally required Abraham to have a child born within
his wife barren-womb by the power of the Holy Spirit so not only Isaac
could be born into the world this way but also the King Messiah, our
Lord Jesus Christ.

Otherwise, we could never have eternal life to enjoy the blessings from
heaven and earth, because the things that our heavenly Father has
created in paradise, the New Jerusalem from heaven above and earth can
only be enjoyed these days and forever into eternity through the sacred-
body that was born into the world by the power of the Holy Spirit. And
this is the body born into the world by the amazing power of the Holy
Spirit on earth through Abraham's wife, Sarah, who childless and unable
to conceive because the time for child bearing was over for her,
therefore her body was shut down completely to have a child born for
Abraham to enjoy in his old days.

Nevertheless, through a dead-womb our heavenly Father's Holy Spirit
blessed us with a child that was the coming promise of the King Messiah,
our Lord Jesus Christ, who later would be born not from a barren-womb
but from a virgin-womb, so we may have a new beginning in life on earth
thus to enter heaven in the last day forever saved. That is to say, also
that our heavenly Father descended to earth to meet Abraham face-to-face
because his wife Sarah's womb could not bear anymore life therefore to
have a son it was totally impossible, nevertheless our heavenly Father's
Holy Spirit needed to start life anew from them: liberated from Satan,
sin, curses and death, and this is Isaac, Holy Spirit born.

For our heavenly Father had made a Pact of Love and Eternal Life through
Isaac and not Ishmael, so His King Messiah (our Lord Jesus Christ) may
be born on earth thus to grant us victory over Satan's sin, curses and
death to enter into a new Pact of Eternal Life and Blessings on earth
ascending progressively to heaven eternally saved. Therefore, to
understand our heavenly Father's Plan of Love and Eternal Life within
our hearts, souls, minds, bodies and human spirit these days, then we
must understand entirely what our heavenly Father truly did with
Abraham's wife to cause her barren-womb to give life, a life filled with
the promise of the King Messiah to save earth, our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach!

Moreover, if we can really understand these days how our heavenly
Father's Holy Spirit was able to cause a barren-womb to give life, so a
holy child may born into the world filled with amazing promises of life,
blessing and eternal life for everybody, then we can understand how the
Holy Spirit entered into David's virgin daughter to give us Yeshua
HaMoshiach! Because, in both instances our heavenly Father's Holy Spirit
played a key role to bring life into the world so the dying world that
is filled with darkness everywhere forever, then a new light of eternal
life from heaven may shine at last to give us a child with promises of
love, eternal life and endless-blessings, and this is Jesus Christ!

Really, this is you today too, because for what our heavenly Father did
for Abraham to give him a child when things where very bad everywhere,
then the Holy Spirit did the same with David's virgin daughter for
Israel to have a King Messiah as things were also going very bay all
over, so now He will do the same for you. And this is the light from our
heavenly Father's Holy Spirit that you need to have always a wonderful
life on earth, and this is despite of the terrible darkness and havoc
that Satan has brought into it, so you may become born again from the
Holy Spirit just as Isaac through Sarah's barren-womb and Jesus Christ
through David's virgin daughter.

For this is the way that our heavenly Father has set you out to enter
eternal life by leaving behind the darkness of the sinful-flesh, broken-
bones and ill blood, so you may dress with eternal life that is our Lord
Jesus Christ's sacred-flesh, unbroken-bones, and atoning-blood to live
the blissful life that rightfully belongs to you today on earth and in
heaven forever. Otherwise, you will never know the true life that our
heavenly Father has created you to have since the day you came out from
Him to be His image and live according to His likeness forever on earth
and in heaven, so you may always be His faithful Son and daughter just
as the angels are before Him since creation in heaven.

Indeed, without this glorious life that our heavenly Father wants to
give you through the wonderful birth of the Holy Spirit within your
heart, soul, mind, body and human spirit, then you will continue to be
lost as Adam and Eve were in paradise after they both ate from the
forbidden fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. However, if
you are born again from the Holy Spirit the moment you invoke our Lord
Jesus Christ as your personal savior, then you will live immediately his
glorious celestial-life that our heavenly Father knows very well since
the start of eternity in heaven with His Son Jesus Christ filled with
the glories of His blessed name and eternal commandments.

This is the celestial-life that Satan hates always, because it honors
and glorifies our heavenly Father since ever through the glorious
presence of His Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach whom is not only His faithful
Son but also he is His high priest, Chosen Lamb with the atoning-blood
shed within the Holy of Holiest in heaven and over the eternal rock at
Mount Sinai. And our heavenly Father executed His supreme celestial-
sacrifice of His Son's atoning-blood within the Holy of Holiest in
heaven so He may create angels in heaven according to their celestial
ranks for the glory of His name and commandments, but also He created
the earth with all its stars, planets and moons thus to expand His glory
beyond infinity forever and ever.

Therefore, this glorious celestial-life that our heavenly Father has
granted to His faithful angels in heaven for the glory of His blessed
name and eternal commands, our heavenly Father has also granted it to
every man, woman and child but with better blessings than ever today, so
we may become as His Son is from eternity to eternity: Holy and pure
forever. And without a celestial-sacrifice of our Lord Jesus Christ
within the Holy of Holiest over Mount Sinai and Jerusalem's holy hill,
then our heavenly Father could have never been able to create anything
in heaven or on earth much less have children of His own born from the
Holy Spirit as Isaac and our Lord Jesus Christ-and you too, eventually.

Because, it was through this celestial-sacrifice of our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach from the beginning of time within the Holy of Holiest in
heaven and over Mount Sinai that our heavenly Father was able to cause
the Holy Spirit to enter into Sarah's barren-womb to give Abraham his
only child, Isaac, moreover through David's virgin daughter give us
salvation in the sacred-flesh. For it is this sacred-flesh that was
first manifested through Sarah's barren-womb by the power of the Holy
Spirit that gave Abraham his only son, Isaac (filled with promises), and
later the same Holy Spirit through David's virgin daughter gave us the
much needed sacred-flesh, unbroken-bones and atoning-blood for us to
become anew forever before our heavenly Father into all eternity.

For this is the celestial-body that each one of us possesses righteously
within our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, including Adam, so we may not only
inherit eternal life with its glorious every day blessing of miracles,
wonders and great signs but we can also ascend into heaven immediately
anyday now to live forever saved with our heavenly Father and His
faithful angels. Truly, we have a wonderful life to live before our
heavenly Father because He has blessed us beyond all human understanding
in the high heaven and on earth too that the angels are amazed by the
Holy Spirit's powers as He has blessed each one of us these days through
the glorious life of His blessed Son, our Lord Jesus Christ!

And by our heavenly Father blessing us with the Holy Spirit's powers
from heaven and earth thus to make us exactly not only into His image
but also into the image of His blessed Son Jesus Christ so we may live
according to His likeness into eternity as within the New Jerusalem from
heaven above, then we are happy and saved perpetually. Indeed, it is
here where you have not only found your peace with our heavenly Father
and the righteousness of His glorious life but also the perfection and
joy of the Holy Spirit that are manifested for every man, woman and
child within our Lord Jesus Christ's sacred-flesh, unbroken-bones and
atoning-blood that have fulfilled and glorified into eternity the
eternal commandments.

Meaning also that with our Lord Jesus Christ living within our hearts,
souls, minds, bodies and human spirit then we can experience the same
quietness and laughter of joy that Abraham and Sarah experienced
immediately as our heavenly Father manifested to them that He was
planning to give them a son while this was impossible for them to enjoy.
For Isaac was the joy of both Abraham and Sarah, however our heavenly
Father had given them something that was much greater than Isaac, and
this is the peace and joy of salvation that the heart, soul and human
spirit experience immediately as one becomes born from the Holy Spirit
thus to enter into the new world from heaven above eternally saved.

Meaning also that these days you can feel the peace and joys from heaven
above coming directly into your life from our heavenly Father's supreme
celestial-sacrifice of His Son's atoning-blood shed from the creation of
the world thus for you to enjoy heaven and earth but also possess the
new birth from the Holy Spirit to enter heaven saved anyday now.
However, the only thing that is withholding you from receiving the
blessings of miracles, wonders and great signs from heaven that our
heavenly Father has prepared for you through His Holy Spirit and the
glorious life of His blessed Son, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, is the
sinful-flesh from Adam that you have received by default as you were
born on earth.

Therefore, for you to eliminate this sinful-flesh, broken-bones and ill
blood received from Adam and Eve as you were born on earth from your
mother's womb, then you must invoke in prayer our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach as your personal savior so you may become born from the Holy
Spirit just as Isaac and our King Messiah were born from the Holy
Spirit. Otherwise, you will never be able to get rid off the sinful-
flesh, broken-bones and ill blood that you have received from Adam and
Eve as you were born from your mother's womb on earth but, instead, you
will live your sinful-life until you finally die to descend to the
abyss, never to know life, love and joy again in eternity.

However, the moment you believe within your heart for justice to confess
with your lips for salvation our Lord Jesus Christ's anointed name, then
the Holy Spirit will come directly from within the Holy of Holiest in
heaven where our heavenly Father seats gloriously before His Son's
atoning-blood shed from the creation of the world to give you eternal
life instantly. And as you are born from the Holy Spirit just as Isaac
was born from his mother's barren-womb, Sarah, and then later our Lord
Jesus Christ was born from David's virgin womb thus to inject Israel and
the nations with eternal life dressed with sacred-flesh, unbroken-bones
and atoning-blood, then you will finally live to enjoy peace, happiness
and prosperity as never before.

Truly, you have become a new person filled with the Holy Spirit of our
heavenly Father and of His blessed Son, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach,
that the only thing that you will feel from one moment into the other is
only laugher of joy and endless blessings throughout your entire body
and human spirit, for now you are God's child for eternity. And because
you are born from the Holy Spirit just as Isaac and our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach were born from the remarkable power of the Holy Spirit in
their days, then you will no longer live on earth but from heaven above
as from the New celestial Jerusalem filled with love, peace, Godspeed,
glory and endless happiness for your entire new divine-being.

Therefore, you are indeed a citizen from the world from heaven above
only to know love, peace, prosperity and blessings coming down into your
life and of your loved ones, including your friends too, by the amazing
powers of the Holy Spirit of the blessed name and glorified
commandments, so our heavenly Father may be glorified within you today
and in eternity. And in eternity you will possess the celestial-city
that our heavenly Father has brought into existence by the powers of the
Holy Spirit and from the victories that our Lord Jesus Christ has gained
over Satan's lies, curses and the angel of death in hell as he
resurrected on the third day so you will never die but live forever
saved everlastingly.

Indeed, I believe that this great New Jerusalem from heaven above filled
with mansions for every family on earth moreover paved with streets of
gold that takes you everywhere and forever within its boundaries to
love, serve and glorify our heavenly Father's blessed name into
eternity, miraculously it was born also from the amazing powers of the
Holy Spirit. That is to say, that every thing that our heavenly Father
has created since the start of eternity in heaven, certainly it has been
by the amazing powers of the Holy Spirit because everything that our
heavenly Father loves it most be born from the Holy Spirit, and if it is
not born from the Holy Spirit then He rejects it.

Furthermore, our heavenly Father is rejecting you just as He rejected
the people that failed to become born again from the Holy Spirit of His
supreme celestial-sacrifice of His Son's atoning-blood, our Lord Jesus
Christ that He personally presented over Mount Sinai with His glories
and later over Jerusalem's holy hill, so people may live born from the
Holy Spirit forever. However, if you invoke the anointed name that our
heavenly Father has entrusted to His supreme celestial-sacrifice of His
Son's atoning-blood, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, then you will be born
from the Holy Spirit by abandoning Adam's spirit of error, so you may
live a new glorious life that only knows love, peace, prosperity and
eternal happiness on earth and in eternity.

Because, it is only in the rebirth from the Holy Spirit that brought
Isaac into the world, later our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach into Israel,
then The New Jerusalem from heaven above was born also from the Holy
Spirit, so you may be born again from the Holy Spirit today into a new
world that only knows perfect holiness forever into eternity. Indeed,
this is a wonderful life that comes to you from the Holy Spirit just as
it came to Isaac when Sarah was childless, and later granted us our Lord
Jesus Christ also through David's virgin daughter, so finally The New
Jerusalem from heaven above could be born from the Holy Spirit too where
you will live forever pleased. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto
the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yeshua, and shalt
believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou
shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 3:10

Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30

Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See
Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal
Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of JESUS
CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the
HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND
ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of
YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in
your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is
with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says,
"Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no
difference between Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise
or not-- just the same, the Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses them
who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will
be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the
L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from
sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your
ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful new
life with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better. Talk to
GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday. Be baptized in water
submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God, worship,
fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers as
well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final
authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in your
prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very important in
heaven. You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in
Heaven; Jesus suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious
Blood and Died on the Cross of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in
Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus
Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy Angels hear your prayers in
Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most add that THERE is a GREAT
FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN when you do the
SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King
Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php?
option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=7&Itemid=18

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

rossi mario

Jul 5, 2014, 11:11:20 AM7/5/14