ActiveX control and automation errors

JohnA...@gmail.com

May 14, 2007, 5:04:21 PM5/14/07
HI all,

I'm getting all kinds of problems with even simple things in
IHTMLDocument2 in vb6. At runtime, when I inspect the value of
properties like document.all, the value is "application defined or
object defined error", while if I attempt to access any such
properties, I get an automation error - library not registered. Which
library, it sadly doesn't say.

The dll is registered, so I'm not sure what else I am missing here.
Any thoughts?

thanks in advance

john

JohnA...@gmail.com

May 24, 2007, 9:05:15 PM5/24/07
am I doing somethign incredibly obvious wrong?

thanks

rossi mario

Jul 5, 2014, 11:13:06 AM7/5/14
Luigi Io l'ho visto ora arrangiati :