(IVÁN): GIVE EACH DAY THANKS OFFERINGS TO GOD THROUGH JESUS CHRIST

IVAN VALAREZO

Feb 21, 2009, 11:14:11 PM2/21/09

Sábado, 21 de enero, año 2009 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo,
Guayaquil, Ecuador - Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

GIVE EACH DAY THANKS OFFERINGS TO GOD THROUGH JESUS CHRIST:

Sacrifice thank offerings to our heavenly Father with your
lips, fulfill your vows to the Him with all your heart, and
call upon the name of His Son Jesus Christ in the day of
trouble; then He will deliver you from any difficulty or
infirmity, and you will honor Him as your Lord and Savior of
your entire life. For this is what our heavenly Father is
looking for from you today, just as he looked "for His Son"
from Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and any other ancient servants to
Him, and that is that you may offer to Him thank offerings of
glories and honors to his holy name, in the name of his
dearly beloved Son Jesus Christ!

For our heavenly Father "needs to manifest" his glory and
awesome-wonder working powers of great signs, miracles and
marvelous deeds from heaven and earth within your life and
the lives of your loved ones as well, so people may know him
just as our ancestors knew him by the power of his holy
healing name. For this is the power of the gospel of
salvation that began properly in paradise, when our heavenly
Father required from Adam and Eve to eat from the fruit of
life, his dearly beloved Son Jesus Christ, so they may thank
him for their existence; and since then the earth receives
this Gospel of salvation everywhere to this day.

For there is no other way possible for the heart and soul of
every man, woman and child on earth to give glory and honor
to our heavenly Father thus to offer thanks' offerings to his
name for all the good done for them each day, and that he
will continue to do well into eternity as well. It is just as
saying, for example, that every blessing from our heavenly
Father descends or begins with each one of us, "only
through" the invocation and praising of glories and thank
offerings to the name of his dear Son Jesus Christ; thus
fulfill your vows to him and he will bless you mightily today
and always.

(Advise: Never makes a vow to our heavenly Father that you
cannot fulfill for whatever reason. Just do your best for
him, and he will bless you and your loved ones continually,
for the glory and honor of his name within your life and the
entire human race as well.) Because, there is wonderful
working powers being displayed from heaven above that may
fall over the face of the earth just to bless you and your
loved ones as well with the presence of His Holy Spirit and
glorious life of the eternal blood from his holy altar in
heaven, the wonder-working blood of His dear Son Jesus
Christ!

And these are blessings of life, health, wealth and
prosperity to you and to your loved ones also because you are
glorifying him within your heart and life, and similarly you
are also glorifying within your life the life of his dear Son
Jesus Christ, so the darkness of this world may perish all
over the land. Because, it is only the holy presence of the
Holy Spirit of the eternal blood of his dear Son Jesus Christ
that can really defeat every darkness of sin, lies, deceit,
rebellion, falseness, sicknesses, diseases and death on earth
and in hell as well, for you, for your loved ones and for all
your friends.

Thus giving way within your life and the lives of others
likewise to the light of his tree of life to shine just as
the Sun shines faithfully each day all over the earth and
great part of the universe, so darkness may have no more room
to do its common evils as always within your entire life. In
other words, our Father needs to hear from you in heaven that
your love and honor Him with all your heart, soul, mind, life
and spirit by glorifying and honoring His name with your
lips, in the name of his Son Jesus Christ, so He may forgive
your sins and begin to bless your life and land mightily each
day.

That is why that when you invoke the name of Jesus Christ
then you are in truth "invoking" our heavenly Father, his
Holy Spirit and his host of angels to become an eternal part
of your entire life thus to protect you from evil and bless
you constantly with the good things from heaven above and
from earth as well. These are blessings and overwhelming-
powers that will manifest within your life, beginning today,
that is, if you only please him by offering thanksgiving of
praises to him and his holy name, in the name of his Son
Jesus Christ-because this is the correct way to honor and
worship Him-through the never-ending presence of Jesus Christ
within your heart!

That is why our Lord Jesus Christ taught his apostles when he
said to them: Whoever receives me, receives my Father that is
in heaven; and whoever receives my heavenly Father then he is
receiving every blessing of life, health, wealth and
prosperity not only to live a blessed life on earth but also
your eternal life in paradise. That is why that is important
not only for the faithful angels to worship our heavenly
Father but also His Son Jesus Christ within the heart, life,
spirit and living soul from every man, woman and child from
the nations of the earth; for this power not only removes
darkness from within our lives but also from earth as well.

Because, it is only the invocation and the constant service
to our Father that is not only going to destroy, I mean
literately demolish darkness from Satan and his wicked
followers, but also he is going to shine within your heart
powerfully, so people may see him operating/working
faithfully within you thus to bless every one else each day.
That is to say also that there will be less sin, lies,
crimes, violence and wars going around and affecting the
lives of the families of the nations; meaning that the sinful
world will soon turn into a world of light, just as our
heavenly Father intended it to be from day one, for the glory
of his holy name.

Given that, it is your thank offerings coming out from your
lips before his holy presence that really "ascends to the
holy places in heaven" before anything else, where He lives
with his loved ones such as His Son Jesus Christ, His Holy
Spirit, our descendants from past generations, and the whole
range of host of faithful angels. Moreover, it is Jesus
Christ, in his holy body of flesh, bones, blood and Messianic
life that is standing before our heavenly Father thus to
speak in your favor and of your loved ones as well, so you
may live a peaceful and godly life always, totally forgiven
and free from the power of sin and death forever.

This is to tell you also that the words from your mouth will
enter into the Most Holy Place of our heavenly Father in the
highest heavens each day, especially when you worship and
honor Him in the name of his dear Son Jesus Christ, our
present constant blessing in the heavens and on earth for
ever and ever. Nowadays, -especially when-you call on Jesus
Christ within your heart or with the lips of your mouth,
because of troubles, difficulties, conflicts and even war and
death, then He is already there before the presence of our
Father to advocate for you and for your loved ones also: This
is today constant wonder-working power in activity in your
favor.

And it is because of the name of Jesus Christ that our
heavenly Father will not only begin to bless you today, just
as he blessed his faithful from the past, but he will
definitely continue to bless you every day of your entire
life and well into eternity, so you may only know his love
and eternal blessings continually. Similarly, many of our
heavenly Father's blessings, and if not all of them, work
constantly in your favor right from heaven above, without you
knowing anything about them, so the powers from the deep
darkness from Satan and his wicked followers will not disturb
your blessed-walk on earth, glorifying and honoring his
consecrated name within your heart every day.

That is that if you have problems, nowadays you do not have
any of them within your life; and if you are sick and
suffering the constant deterioration of your illness, then
you do not have any sickness or diseases because our heavenly
Father has set you free from them also, in the name of His
dear Son Jesus Christ. Here, the only thing you have to
believe within your heart and confess with your lips is that
our Father has set you free already in the powerful name of
His Son Jesus Christ, so none of your problems or sicknesses
or diseases will take a toll in your life ever-for in Jesus
you are perpetually whole to God.

So, there is wonder-working power from heaven above within
your life on this hour and every day of your entire life,
that is, if you are thankful to our heavenly Father by
invoking the precious and holy name of his Son Jesus Christ,
by believing within your heart and confessing him with your
lips, so Satan may flee from you. That is to say that Satan
will flee from you with his problems, difficulties,
sicknesses, diseases, stealing, death and utter destruction
of your life and the lives of your loved ones and friends as
well; however, if he hangs around you, then none of his
darkness will ever leave you alone but they will stay to
drive you into hell.

Given that, the truth is always that while Satan hangs around
you with his fallen angels, then he will continue to downpour
within your life and the lives of your loved ones as well,
all kinds of troubles, difficulties, lies, unthinkable
crimes, sickness, diseases and until he finally destroys and
kills you mercilessly on earth and in hell. However, if you
replace Satan and his darkness with our Father and his Holy
Spirit by believing within your heart and confessing Jesus
Christ with your lips, then only blessings, good-health,
prosperity and a wonderful life will fill you each day and
well into eternity likewise; then only angels will be your
best friends always, thanks to Jesus Christ!

Therefore, there is true power within your life and the lives
of your loved ones, even if they do not know the Most High
God yet within their lives, when you worship and honor our
heavenly Father within your heart, in the name of Jesus
Christ, then great things begin to take place all-around you
and with your acquaintances likewise. And this happens within
your life and the lives of your loved ones instantly, whether
they are your relatives or just acquaintances, because our
heavenly Father is preaching of his Spirit, love, justice,
righteousness and holiness to every one, for this Salvation
is for every one that is willing to listen to Him, and only
through his Son Jesus Christ!

Because, the mere fact that Jesus Christ lives within your
heart then "you are expressing every-minute of your entire
life thanks offerings of honor and glory" to our heavenly
Father, His Holy Spirit and His host of angels as well; and
this is very good for you, for your loved ones and friends
likewise always and well into eternity. Then, this is when
our heavenly Father is not only receiving a spirit of thank
offerings from you and your loved ones but also He is been
mightily glorified and honored in the heavens by his faithful
angels, because He defeated Satan one more time within your
life, and this time forever and ever, without a shred of
doubt.

That is to say, also that you need to defeat Satan within
your heart and entire life right after your birth into the
world, the sooner the better, without doubt, but only by
invoking Jesus Christ-and if you do not call upon his name-
then this means that Satan is free, and not defeated, within
your life until now. Then only hell is your life today and in
eternity as well, unfortunately you will never be able to
glorify much less honor your heavenly Father in the name of
Jesus Christ because Satan lives with you, thanks to the
sinful flesh, bones, blood and rebellious spirit of Adam and
Eve in which you were born in the world.

Therefore, you need to be born again of the Spirit of God the
more the better, by offering thanks of glories, honors,
respect and reverence from within your heart and lips to Him
that dwell in perfect holiness, magnificence, honesty,
perfection and everlasting peace and love in heaven, in
Jesus' name. In addition, our heavenly Father is not much
rejoice because Satan's defeat within your life and within
the lives of your loved ones and friends, he could care less
about him and his wicked fallen angels, instead He is happy
because of you and your brand-new future with his Son Jesus
Christ and host of glorious faithful angels.

Truthfully, our heavenly Father rejoices greatly with his
faithful angels in heaven because of Jesus Christ shining
within your heart with his mighty light that destroys all
darkness from the nether world and his fallen angels, so
interesting things will not only begin to grow around you but
within you as well, thus to bless many all over the world.
Then, when this happens in the life of any man, woman or
child, then this means that His Spirit of truth, justice,
righteousness is being exalted and glorified on earth, just
as it is in heaven within the lives of His faithful angels
for the glory and honor of His holy name.

Moreover, gradually our heavenly Father is not only forgiving
and removing Satan, sin, curses, lies and death from the
lives of the families of the entire world but he is also
truly establishing eternally the Spirit of his wonderful
angelic life from His tree of life, the Son of David, the
only possible savior for Israel and for civilization
forevermore! And like this our heavenly Father would be able
to make out of the earth a wonderful new angelic kingdom with
new heavens and new earth, where everything exalts His holy
name constantly with praises of glory and honor to Him and to
His glorious and powerful tree of life, our Lord Jesus
Christ!

Truly, this is the world that our heavenly Father had in mind
when He began to sketch and study man in his heart thus to
let him come out from within his Holy Spirit, Soul, Life,
Body, Image and Perfect Celestial Likeness, so he may eat and
drink from His tree of life, Jesus Christ, thus to love Him
only eternally. Moreover, there is nothing greater than the
glory of heaven and earth for our heavenly Father's holy
heart deepest-desire but to listen constantly to every man,
woman and child from around the world: Adore and glorify the
precious and glorious name of His dearly beloved Son Jesus
Christ, the Son of David, so He may bless us powerfully each
day.

Truthfully, this is our heavenly Father's best moment of His
entire life in heaven to see men and women been obedient and
faithful to his fruit of life, our Lord Jesus Christ, within
their hearts, souls, minds, bodies and human living spirit
all over the world for the glory and honor of His powerful
and all-healing name. Truly, this is why that our heavenly
Father is blessing the hosts of angels from heaven
constantly, because they adore and glorify him through the
overwhelming power of the precious and glorious name of his
dearly beloved Son Jesus Christ.

For this are the everyday joy and peace of the holy heart of
our heavenly Father since the days of old to our days thus to
see that the name of His dearly beloved Son Jesus Christ
honored, exalted and glorified each day in the lives of the
families of the nations of the entire world. Because, this
worship and service to Him, through Jesus Christ, are the
peace and happiness of His heart, of his Holy Spirit and His
host of angels all-over the holy grounds of the Kingdom of
heaven, and the same is true throughout the earth, and its
universe, thus only Jesus Christ is the Prince of Peace for
ever and ever.

That is why men, women and children suffer so many terrible
evils from the powers of Satan and from his wicked followers,
because they just do not know how to worship and offer thank
offerings to our heavenly Father through Jesus Christ; and
the heaven is a blissful place to live today, because the
angels know their peace, Jesus Christ! Otherwise, heaven
could never be a pleasant place to live but it would be a
place like earth, for instant, where blinded people do not
know how to worship and serve their God and savior of their
living souls, or they are just totally unthankful for what
they receive from Him each day, thanks to Jesus Christ!

That is why also the earth is the way it has always been
since the days of old to our days: a violent place in the
universe where people's lives are being destroyed constantly
without mercy by the working powers of the underworld from
Satan and his host of fallen angels, if Jesus Christ is not
in their hearts. Because, for our heavenly Father any man,
woman or child that has Jesus Christ living within his heart,
truly is just like one of his great mighty angels in heaven
enjoying life always, and forever faithful to Him and to the
every day worship, glory, respect, reverence and honor of His
precious and honorable magnificent ancient name.

Yes, it is vital to worship our heavenly Father through His
mighty and ancient name of His dear Son Jesus Christ, so we
may enjoy peace and all its wonderful blessing from heaven
and from all over the earth and its wonderful and delightful
hidden glories from the powers of sin, Satan and the wicked.
Consequently, given that people do not worship and are
unthankful to our heavenly Father every day for what He has
done for them through the everlasting working powers of the
downpour of his Holy Spirit (Gen. 1:2) and the glorious and
gracious life of His dear Son Jesus Christ in Israel, then
darkness reigns supremely almost everywhere on earth,
regrettably.

That is to say, that people and the nations of the entire
world suffer terrible evils because they do not know their
source of peace, and it is not the sun, the moon or any other
heavenly idol or men, for instance, but only Jesus Christ,
the Prince of peace in heaven and all over the earth today
and forevermore. For it is a terrible thing to do for the
heart and life of every man, woman and child in the life of
every family from the nations not to have honored much less
glorified the name and glorious Spirit of the blood and life
of his dearly beloved Son Jesus Christ; this indifference
insults God each day in heaven.

That is why many blessings do not manifest themselves in the
lives of the people and much less on earth thus causing that
where they live would not yield its expected fruits from its
waters, from its grounds and from its skies, meaning that
they would suffer greatly the lack of even the most common
blessings from heaven each day. Thus causing all kinds of
curses and wars to break out from time to time, punishing
like this the peaceful life of the nations of the entire
human race, because when one nation suffers the rudeness of
war then little by little is going to affect the rest of them
one way or the other, rupturing like this their national
serenity.

Truthfully, it is not our heavenly Father causing all these
violence, conflicts and wars around the world and its
nations, but it is the lack of daily "worship and
thankfulness" to Him for what He has given each one of us
from His Holy Spirit and the wonderful and victorious life of
His dear Son Jesus Christ. It is the spiritual indifference
of the people from all backgrounds and religions of the
entire world towards Jesus Christ that hurts the most the
angelic life in heaven and our heavenly Father primarily;
this is a terrible sin to suffer and put up with each day for
our heavenly Father when nations disrespected and dishonored
His Son Jesus Christ.

In other words, heaven is saying constantly and since day
one, Jesus Christ is not within you, then there is no peace
to all the families of the nations; that is why the
prevalence of Satan, sin, crimes, wildfires, famine, draught,
pestilence, earthquakes and the like that afflicts the world
because the glory and thank offerings to Jesus Christ are
null. That is to say, that all these wicked things happen on
earth and with its people and nations because they do not
know how to serve and worship our heavenly Father through the
wonderful and glorious life and Holy Spirit of His tree of
life, our Lord Jesus Christ!

This was a terrible problem that began within the heart and
life of Adam and Eve in paradise when they both decided not
to eat from the tree of life first, as our heavenly Father
commanded them to do so for their well-being, but instead
they eat from the forbidden tree, then peace abandoned them
with its usual divine blessings. Thus, it is this terrible
power of darkness of not worshiping and serving our heavenly
Father as the host of angels served and worshiped Him in
heaven, for example, that is really destroying all life,
human and the animal kingdoms alike all over the earth, in
its oceans and vast spaces in its heavens above as well,
unfortunately.

That is why that we all need to begin to worship and offer
thank offerings to our heavenly Father by receiving Jesus
Christ within our heart in a moment of faith and prayer, so
to solve and heal our problems and infirmities along with our
lands, valleys, mountains, plains, rivers, oceans and skies
as well, for example. With Jesus Christ in the center of our
lives and families of the nations, then the Prince of Peace
will reign within us supremely thus causing powerful blessing
to fill the land, so it may yield its fruits in its seasons,
and thus Satan, sin, lies, cruelty to one another may
disappear with its conflicts, troubles, wars and the like
forever.

This means constant peace with its glorious divine blessings
from heaven for angels and for every man, woman and child
from the entire human race, thus causing like this also for
the earth and its diverse nature to experience peace for the
first time, as it has never experienced it before, since the
day of its creation to our days. Historically, our heavenly
Father intended to stop these wicked evils' all-around the
world from even before the beginning of life on earth by down
pouring His Holy Spirit with power and especial authorities
thus to subdue the powers of the deep darkness from Satan and
from his fallen angels, and like this finally gives us His
Son Jesus Christ perpetually.

Beyond what has been said: our heavenly Father would do these
great miracles for each one of us always, because our heart
only knows, just as our soul, body, spirit and human life,
the divine peace from the fruit of life, Jesus Christ, the
only possible savior of Israel and the entire world today and
forever and ever in eternity. Meaning that Satan and his
wicked powers will cease to exist in the hearts, minds,
bodies and lives of every man, woman and child and even in
the animal kingdoms of the earth, so everything would be
light instead of darkness, filled with the glorious blessings
of a heavenly blissful-life that would never know the limit
of happiness in infinity.

Truly, this is the brand-new Kingdom from heaven above that
our heavenly Father created in the beginning of time, even
before life began to manifest itself with all its glories of
the genetic kingdoms, like animal kingdoms, the aquatic
kingdoms and of the aves kingdoms and their other varieties
of life, including the human life of the nations, for
example. In addition, our heavenly Father created all these
creatures in their different powers and glories of their
living substances thus to manifest to Him every day worship
of thank offerings of their hearts with their lips within the
actions of their daily existence all over the earth, for
example, for the glory and honor of His holy ancient name.

Therefore, wheresoever on earth our Father is not worshipped
and served according to the powers of the Spirit of the name
and life of His tree of life, our Jesus Christ, then there is
darkness and Satan in all its places thus to steal, kill and
destroy life, human and animal kingdoms alike, thus offending
our heavenly Father greatly in heaven. Then, that is why that
the wrath of our heavenly Father against Satan, sin, lies,
breaking of the Law and all the hidden transgressions of
wicked people increases by the hour in the heavens until
overflows its cup thus to begin to pour judgment over them
with terrible consequences to their lives and their lands
where they may live today.

Traditionally, our heavenly Father punishes sin against many
people every day, whether they know it or not, because "no
one can mock our heavenly Father" with the lies from Satan
and much less by the transgression of the Spirit of his
written Ten Commandments such as idol worship, deception,
hate, misuse of His name, adultery, stealing, killing and
destroying life. That is why our Lord Jesus Christ when,
personally he was in Israel, preaching, teaching and putting
into practice the word and name of our Maker, then he
educated his apostles and later his disciples to worship and
serve our heavenly Father first with the power of his living
word and songs of worship and praises to His holy name.

Because, our heavenly Father requires worship not by certain
people only, not matter how religious they may be, but by
every one, including you and your loved ones, neighbors and
distant friends, beginning with Adam and Eve in paradise, for
example, and in all the families of the nations of the entire
world as well. Here, there is no exception of person, family
or nation; every one must manifest a spirit of worship and
thank offerings to our heavenly Father and only through the
wonderful and glorious life of his dear Son Jesus Christ, the
Son of David!

Otherwise, there is no forgiveness of sin, healing,
prosperity, blessing and much less a superb life, beginning
with you and your loved ones within the boundaries of your
home; that is why that a thankful spirit from within your
heart to our heavenly Father in Jesus' name should be first
in your life, so you may be a blessing always. This is to
tell you also that if you do today and always what pleases
our heavenly Father within His heart, then you can count on
Him for any blessing that you may need in your life for your
loved ones, acquaintances and even distant friends as well;
for there is nothing impossible for our heavenly Father, in
Jesus' name.

Yes, you can believe that today and always: For there is
nothing impossible for our heavenly Father ever to do for you
these days, if you please Him with Jesus Christ living within
your heart and living soul each day of your life all over the
earth; truly, this is the real thank offering from your heart
to him nowadays. Our Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of David, is
our true/perfect worship of our living souls thus the
constants thank offerings from within our hearts to honor,
glorify, exalt our heavenly Father and His glorious Holy
Spirit on earth and in the heavens forevermore; and your
enemies, like Satan, do not want you to know this powerful
truth today.

Lawfully, without Jesus Christ living within our hearts, then
there is no true worship nor any real thank offering lifted
to heaven thus to enter into the holy dwellings of our
heavenly Father and His holy heart, so he may bless us
richly, just as He wanted to do this with each one of us
since day one in paradise. So, we must worship our heavenly
Father today, just as the angels in heaven do, for example,
if we want that powerful deep darkness from Satan and his
fallen angels to begin to fade away from all-around us, so
healing can take place at once with our problems and
sicknesses, for the glory and honor of his magnificent
eternal name.

Rightfully, this is done as a way of giving thank offerings
from within our hearts and the lips of our mouths to our
heavenly Father that is in heaven being worshipped and
glorified daily by his holy angels as always, in the power of
the Spirit and life of His dear Son Jesus Christ, the only
possible Savior of humankind! Yes, we must make Jesus Christ
the center of our entire truth, work, justice, living,
righteousness, endeavors, ruling, home, holiness, diplomacy,
creativity, study, research, perfection, ideas, future and
life, of course, so our heavenly Father could feel
contentment, pleasure, pride and justification for each one
of us, just as angels please Him tremendously in heaven today
and forevermore in eternity.

Duly, the angels worship and serve our heavenly Father every
hour of the day thus not only to exalt and glorify Him as
their only Sovereign God in heaven, but also they worship and
exalt him so he may bless them mightily; because, without
divine blessings, they died, just as any other Christ less
man, woman and child on earth. Accordingly, these blessings
come to each one of them by the millions all over the
vastness of the angelic Kingdom of God only within the
wonderful-working powers of the Spirit of the life and blood
of His dear Son, our Lord Jesus Christ!

Respectably, without Jesus Christ living within their
angelic-hearts, then they could not serve much less worship
our heavenly Father and thus they are miserably sick, frail
and dead just like Lucifer or any of the other wicked fallen
angel, for instance, so they may have to abandon heaven
voluntarily or become rejected or cast out by its holy
grounds. Therefore, there are wonderful working-powers
operating in our favor around the clock in heaven and on
earth also, and only when we worship and serve our Father in
the Spirit of the blood and glorious life of our Lord Jesus
Christ, for he is the only tree of life in all creation,
including the brand new Jerusalem from heaven above.

Truly, with Jesus Christ living within our hearts, then we do
not have any problems at all, we do not have any sickness,
much less death and destruction constantly threatening us,
but we have only the wonderful every day blessing from the
blissful-life from the tree of life, our Lord Jesus Christ
and only savior of the entire world! With Jesus Christ living
with us, then we walk each day in the way of the truth and
the life from the brand-new Jerusalem from heaven above,
where there is no more Satan, sin, curses, sickness, wicked-
people or death, but only life eternal for every one that
dares to love our Father today with the everlasting-powers of
the fruit of life.

Divinely, this was exactly what our heavenly Father needed to
teach Adam and Eve, for instance, right after he created them
in his image and according to his celestial likeness, thus
they may offer Him words and works of worship, love and honor
to his glorious and wonderful name in heaven above and only
through the fruit of life. Presently, here our heavenly
Father is teaching us each day of our entire life, just as He
taught personally Adam and Eve or His faithful angels in
heaven that we need to offer our thanks giving offerings to
Him and to His holy name faithfully, but only through the
Spirit of the blood and life of his Son Jesus Christ! Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man
comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yehoshua,
and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead,
then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and
soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 310
Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30
Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the
dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your
personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the
NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the
POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE
FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS
AND ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS
BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to
you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and
believe in your heart
that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified,
and it is with
your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture
says, "Anyone who
trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no
difference between
Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not--
just the same, the Lord is
Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on him, for,
"Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."
Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe
that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to
turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my
personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ
as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? Or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? Or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a
wonderful new life
with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better.
Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday.
Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy
Spirit of God,
worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and
gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is
the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include
me in your
prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very
important in heaven.
You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in
Heaven; Jesus
suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood
and Died on the Cross
of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the
Holy of Holiest. That
is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy
Spirit, and all the Holy
Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest
too. I most
add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY
ANGELS in HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to
GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON,
JESUS CHRIST. Thank you. God bless you!

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/listen/player-wm.asp?
playertype=wm%20%20///

http://www.unored.com/streams/radiovisioncristiana.asx