New experimental MozillaSunbird for Linux

Mostafa Hosseini

Aug 1, 2003, 5:15:52 PM8/1/03
This is a new build of MozillaSunbird:
http://files.oeone.net/mostafah/MozillaSunbird_20030801.tar.gz

It includes the fix for bug 177279.

Cheers
Mostafa

Hawk Eye

Aug 2, 2003, 2:46:57 PM8/2/03
On 01/08/03 22:15 Mostafa Hosseini spoke thusly

Been running it for 24 hours and it seems OK. A minor RFE for a future build -
could the Alarm sound be customisable the way it is in mail? My default mail
sound is the tune from CE3K and I thinl it would be real cool to be able to use
it for alarms and such !

Keep up the good work

Thnx

Neil

Hawk Eye

Aug 2, 2003, 3:01:05 PM8/2/03
On 02/08/03 19:46 Hawk Eye spoke thusly

Additional :- If you go Tools -> Options -> Extensions and then click on the
Settings button, Sunbird hangs and has to be killed off manually. This is on
MDK 9.1 with KDE 3.1.

The links in extensions and themes that say Get More.... don't do anything but
that may be the way my system is set up as I don't know what call it is making
or if there is actually a web site programmed into the link.

HTH

Neil

Christopher S. Charabaruk

Aug 2, 2003, 7:10:04 PM8/2/03
This is probably because we don't have extensions functionality yet, as
I'm still trying to get enough info from the dev'ers on the other
standalones about adding it to Sunbird.

--
Chris 'coldacid' Charabaruk <coldacid.djfly@org>
Meldstar Entertainment -- Creation, cubed.

I failed the Turing test.

Hawk Eye

Aug 3, 2003, 5:05:14 PM8/3/03
On 03/08/03 00:10 Christopher S. Charabaruk spoke thusly

> This is probably because we don't have extensions functionality yet, as
> I'm still trying to get enough info from the dev'ers on the other
> standalones about adding it to Sunbird.

That explains it then ! ;-)

Neil