New XPI for windows

0 views
Skip to first unread message

Mostafa Hosseini

unread,
Aug 4, 2003, 2:34:23 PM8/4/03
to
Monday, August 4th, 2003: Released new XPI for *windows*. Fixes bugs 212534,211940, 211446, 210652, 210645,210503, 209669,209495, 209174,206810, 204594,201349, 200797,199906, 199449,199278, 191508,190576 and 177279.
Our thanks to Eric Belhaire for providing most of the bug fixes.

Visit http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/ or download from http://files.oeone.net/mostafah2/calendar_windows_20030804.xpi

Mostafa

Mostafa Hosseini

unread,
Aug 4, 2003, 4:55:20 PM8/4/03
to
It's been stated on the website but I'll mention here again that this release only works with Mozilla 1.5a and nightlies.
Mostafa

Christopher S. Charabaruk

unread,
Aug 5, 2003, 12:40:31 AM8/5/03
to
Yay! :D

Now we just need a Win32 Sunbird build...

Mostafa Hosseini wrote:

> It's been stated on the website but I'll mention here again that this
> release only works with Mozilla 1.5a and nightlies.
> Mostafa

--
Chris 'coldacid' Charabaruk <cold...@djropefly.org>

I failed the Turing test.

[no rope in address]

Jef Peeraer

unread,
Aug 5, 2003, 3:54:18 AM8/5/03
to
Christopher S. Charabaruk wrote:

>
> Now we just need a Win32 Sunbird build...
>

We' re also waiting for the 1.4 linux builds.


jef

zeddock

unread,
Aug 5, 2003, 8:26:18 AM8/5/03
to

ho alexandre

unread,
Aug 6, 2003, 5:34:34 AM8/6/03
to
Mostafa Hosseini wrote:
> It's been stated on the website but I'll mention here again that this
> release only works with Mozilla 1.5a and nightlies.

Thanks a lot !
I'm not used to Calendar release policy, will there be a new calendar
xpi pour Moz1.4builds on win32 ?
(I presently have the June 12th xpi)

If not, can I install Calendar on my firebird 0.6.1 which uses
Mozilla1.5a core ? Can it then interact with the Mozex extension, that
would enable me to use the mail functionnalities in Calendar ?


--
Xandrex

Mostafa Hosseini

unread,
Aug 6, 2003, 9:36:13 AM8/6/03
to
ho alexandre wrote:

> Mostafa Hosseini wrote:
>
>> It's been stated on the website but I'll mention here again that this
>> release only works with Mozilla 1.5a and nightlies.
>
>
> Thanks a lot !
> I'm not used to Calendar release policy, will there be a new calendar
> xpi pour Moz1.4builds on win32 ?
> (I presently have the June 12th xpi)

Yes hopefully soon.

> If not, can I install Calendar on my firebird 0.6.1 which uses
> Mozilla1.5a core ? Can it then interact with the Mozex extension, that
> would enable me to use the mail functionnalities in Calendar ?

Calendar xpi for windows built on Aug 4th works on firebird (0.6.1) but
I'm not sure about the Mozex extension. I haven't tried myself.

Mostafa

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages