Updated Developer Day Information - New Speakers Added!

Marcia Knous

Jul 17, 2004, 1:00:34 PM7/17/04
A revised agenda has been posted for the upcoming Mozilla Developer Day on August 6th, with two more speakers added to the agenda. Mike Shaver will give a talk on The Road to Mozilla 2.0, which should of interest to everyone who is curious about where Mozilla is headed. Aaron Leventhal will give a talk entitled Accessibility Intro for Mozilla hackers -- Why, What and How.  His talk will include showing how Mozilla works with various technologies, including the first ever demo of Mozilla with a screen reader (Window-Eyes).

Please check the Developer Day web page for more detailed information about the talks and to register for the event.  Don't forget to register early - we expect a good crowd as this Developer Day promises to be one of the best ever!  We look forward to seeing you at the Googleplex in Mountain View.