Netscape 8.0 killed XSLT transformations on IE and Avant browser

Christopher V. Kimball

May 20, 2005, 5:12:58 PM5/20/05
I downloaded Netscape 8.0 yesterday and was thrilled to see an option to
choose between Firefox and IE6 rendering. (I run a Hebrew Bible website at
http://www.cvkimball.com/Tanach/Tanach.xml and rendering of Hebrew
characters is browser-dependent. Unfortunately, the option didn't work, but
whatever!

Alas, Netscape 8.0 killed XSL transformations on IE6 and on the Avant
browser. They still work on Netscape, Firefox, and Mozilla. Now I've
removed Netscape 8.0 and the IE6 and Avant browsers don't do XSL
transformations, even after reloading IE6. I've filled out the Netscape
error report form.

Any hope for a solution real soon?