How do I hide an object such as a text box or an option list, etc.

Vitus Lee

Jun 29, 2001, 3:52:58 PM6/29/01

What I want to do is to hide and show a combination of text boxes and option
lists based on some event. Let's say this event is a onClick on a label or
a button for now.

It seems that I am able to show and hide <DIV ID="text"> test </DIV> only.
I cannot place any other objects into a text DIV field however.

Can someone please tell me how this can be done? This is urgent.

Regards,

Vitus

Pyracro

Jul 1, 2001, 9:31:23 PM7/1/01

Vitus Lee wrote:

I just make a gif image which holds both the image and text, on the same layer
and show that layer on mouse over.

Kien

Jul 2, 2001, 10:05:07 AM7/2/01
"Vitus Lee" <vit...@home.com> wrote in message news:<u05%6.586811$166.12...@news1.rdc1.bc.home.com>...