My US Politics article in HuffPo

Eric Schiller

Sep 18, 2008, 2:48:07 PM9/18/08
to saidy...@sbcglobal.net, John Watson, Hal Bogner, Jim Schiller, John Schiller, Liz Friedman, Mary Miller, pianist...@yahoo.com, Shari Bennett, Wendy Schiller, A Banjoko, RDK...@aol.com, Omar Baldonado, Nigel Short

My long piece was published in the Huffington Post today:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/eric-schiller/what-is-left-of-our-reput_b_127414.html

Eric

image001.gif

bronte 17

Sep 18, 2008, 6:11:40 PM9/18/08
to Netroots for Gore
Superb article that you've written Eric. Do you suppose we could get
that in Chess Life sometime soon?

Great quote:

"If America had more chess players they would be more critical
thinking and less likelihood of someone like George W. Bush being
elected president."

bronte17

Eric Schiller

Sep 18, 2008, 10:02:23 PM9/18/08
to netroot...@googlegroups.com
They stay away from politics, but I'm trying to circulate it.
The GMs all love Gore.